- Given the gold values of 21.75 per ability power and 1.4 per mana:
- At level 18, The Perfect Hex Core grants 180 ability power and 450 mana. It's worth 4545 at level 18 (excluding passives) and is 152% gold efficient.
- The enhanced attack activates on-ability-hit procs.
- The enhanced attack will apply other on-hit effects and can critically strike as normal.
- The enhanced attack's damage has two components. Critical strike and life steal only interact with the basic attack damage component.
- The enhanced attack itself does not apply spell effects such as Spell vamp or .
- The bonus damage will not trigger on structures.
- All damage dealt by Spellblade on the enhanced attack is converted into magic damage.
- Spell shield will block the damage, but will not cancel the shield nor the auto attack and movement speed buffs.
- An enemy can only be stunned by the field once per cast, after which they will not be slowed or accumulate stacks again.
- Gravity Field will remain active if Viktor dies.
- Gravity Field's animation can be seen by both teams through fog of war.
- Death Ray has no cast time and Viktor may freely act while the ray is travelling.
- The effected area is set upon casting, no matter how far away Viktor moves. Unlike a leash, Death Ray will not break off its own effect.
- The laser grants a moderate area of sight around where the beam strikes the ground.
- If Death Ray is blocked by
or , the explosions will travel only up to the wall and will not continue past it.
- However, the capability to be blocked only applies to the laser as it hits the ground. Viktor can cast the ability over the wall and it will not be destroyed or intercepted.
- If Viktor dies while he is firing the beam it will become interrupted and deal damage up to the location where it was in the moment Viktor died.
- If Viktor dies, Chaos Storm will remain active and follow the targeted enemy champion.
- Chaos Storm reaches its maximum speed at 300 units and minimum speed at 900 units away from Viktor.
- Including the initial damage, Chaos Storm deals 7 instance of damage.
- will apply a 20% slow on each instance of damage dealt.
- Chaos Storm can be controlled by Alt + Right-Click or by pressing the R button (default hotkeys). It can be commanded to move toward locations or enemy champions (it will continue to follow the chosen enemy champion unless commanded otherwise).
- If Viktor is affected by hard crowd control he cannot issue new commands to the singularity.
- If the champion the storm is currently following enters stealth, the singularity will continue to follow them, effectively giving away their position.
- The singularity grants sight around its position for the full duration..
- Chaos Storm can go through terrain.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.