The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- No additional notes.
- All damage dealt by Spellblade on the enhanced attack is converted into magic damage.
- Spell shield does not prevent Viktor from gaining Discharge.
- Critical strike and life steal only interact with the basic attack damage component.
- If the target dies, becomes untargetable, or Viktor loses sight of them during the cast time, Siphon Power cancels but does not go on cooldown nor consumes any mana.
- Only the initial projectile can be intercepted.
- PENDING FOR TEST: Discharge's interaction with parrying effects ( dodge, block, blind).
- Gravity Field will remain active if Viktor dies.
- Gravity Field's animation can be seen by both teams through fog of war.
- If an enemy enters the area of effect while untargetable, they may generate stacks even after becoming stunned once, causing them to get stunned up-to 3 times by a single Gravity Field.
- Viktor may freely act while the ray is traveling.
- The effected area is set upon casting, no matter how far away Viktor moves. Unlike a leash, Death Ray will not break off its own effect.
- The laser grants a moderate area of sight around where the beam strikes the ground.
- If Death Ray is intercepted, the initial ray is not destroyed.
- However, the capability to be blocked only applies to the laser as it hits the ground. Viktor can cast the ability over the wall and it will not be destroyed or intercepted.
- Augmented Death Ray will still cause the entire target area to explode even if the laser is blocked.
- If Viktor dies while he is firing the beam it only deals damage up to the location at the time of his death.
- The disrupt is 'wrapped' into a status effect that says the target is Silenced for 0.25 seconds, but it does not actually silence. It however makes sure that the disrupt is prevented by immunity to silences.
- Chaos Storm will remain active and follow the targeted enemy champion even if Viktor dies.
- Chaos Storm reaches its maximum speed at 300 units and minimum speed at 900 units away from Viktor.
- Including the initial damage, Chaos Storm deals 7 instances of damage.
- Chaos Storm can be controlled by alt + right click or by pressing the R button (default hotkeys). It can be commanded to move toward locations or enemy champions (it will continue to follow the chosen enemy champion unless commanded otherwise).
- Commands cannot be issued to the singularity while this ability is disabled by crowd control.
- The storm will follow its target even if they are not visible, effectively giving away their position.
- Chaos Storm is not obstructed by terrain.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.