Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Viego will copy the possessed champion's ability ranks.
- Viego cannot level up their abilities with his available skill points.
- While winding up on a Mist Wraith, Viego is unable to move, basic attack, or cast his abilities, but he can still use some item actives and summoner spells.
- The wind up can only be interrupted by death.
- Mist Wraiths will not expire while Viego is winding up on them.
- The wind up's untargetability does not destroy in-flight projectiles from turrets.
- The possessed champion's abilities do not cost any mana or energy even if that specific champion normally uses either as a casting resource.
- The current cooldowns of Viego's and the possessed champion's abilities will not be reset between transformations. They will continue ticking down in the background.
- The passive cooldowns of items are shared between Viego's and the possessed champion's.
- Once possession ends, Viego returns to his normal state and certain effects gained from the possessed champion's abilities will be immediately removed.
- Viego retains his own summoner spells, trinket item, and runes during possession.
- Mist Wraiths will not spawn while Viego is dead.
- Sovereign's Domination will not summon a Mist Wraith from clones.
- The possession will not expire while Viego is in a zombie state.
- While in a zombie state, is disabled.
- The possession will not end prematurely if Viego enters resurrection.
- The possession will acquire the basic abilities of shapeshifting champions (e.g. , / , and ) based on which form they died as.
- Mist Wraiths are considered clones and can only be targeted by Viego.
- If Viego possesses an enemy champion who owns Glory stacks for the possession. or , he will gain their
- As 1 each per minion kill, and if Viego killed 100 minions possessing , no matter whether bought himself or acquired via a possessed champion's inventory, he receives the 350 payout and can no longer discharge stacks.
tracks its progress for each player even if they do not possess the item at the time, Viego may discharge stacks for the benefit of
- This entire interaction does not interact with the state of the stacks of the enemy.
- The stacks shown on the item in the inventory and scoreboard may not update properly, however.
- If Viego possesses an enemy champion who owns Quest. , , , or , the gold gained from using any one of the items will also count towards Viego's own
- If Viego possesses an enemy champion who owns , the stacks it has will be transferred to his if he owns one.
- The mark will not be applied to the primary target struck by , but it can triggered from it.
- Blade of the Ruined King's cast time is always 140% of the caster's attack windup time.
- At base attack speed, Viego's attack windup is 0.25 seconds.
- An easy formula to calculate the cast time is [ 0.23 seconds divided by total attack speed ].
- Reducing Viego's attack speed via attack speed reductions also increases Blade of the Ruined King's cast time by the same fraction.
- It is calculated from Viego's total attack speed after cap (2.5) and floor (0.2), making the maximum possible cast time .
- Blade of the Ruined King's cast time becomes the same as the standard 32.6% bonus attack speed. cast time for most abilities at
- Applies area damage for the thrust and proc damage for the bonus damage on-hit and second strike.
- Blade of the Ruined King strikes from Viego's location at the end of the cast time.
- Viego will not perform the second strike if the first attack was dodged, blocked, and missed.
- The second strike rolls critical strike independently from the triggering attack.
- If the second strike hits a dead unit, Viego will still heal based on the post-mitigation damage that he would deal with it.
- The following table refers for interactions while Viego is channeling:
- The bonus movement speed and camouflage are granted by the same buff.
- Viego will enter camouflage even while .
- Viego can cast Harrowed Path during the cast time of any ability or spell.
- Ranking up Harrowed Path while the effect is already active will still immediately improve the bonuses it grants.
- Harrowed Path can interact with player-generated terrain.
- Harrowed Path will grant the camouflage immediately if cast during or .
- Heartbreaker will cast at the edge of its range if the target location is further beyond.
- Heartbreaker will cast at maximum range from the end of dash if it is cast during the dash.
- The knockback speed is 1000 units per second. The airborne is removed as soon as the displacement ends.
- The maximum airborne duration is therefore 0.4 seconds. The minimum is 0.1 seconds.
- Applies spell damage to the struck champion and area damage to all other enemies.
- Viego will enter a 0.25-second cast time if he strikes an enemy champion.
- Heartbreaker's strike to the champion can be dodged and blocked, but not missed.
- Viego will be ordered to basic attack the primary target afterwards.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.