The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Viego will copy the possessed champion's ability ranks.
- Viego cannot level up their abilities with his available skill points.
- While winding up on a Mist Wraith, Viego is unable to move, basic attack, or cast his abilities, but he can still use some item actives and summoner spells.
- The wind up can only be interrupted by death.
- Mist Wraiths will not expire while Viego is winding up on them.
- The wind up's untargetability does not destroy in-flight projectiles from turrets.
- The possessed champion's abilities do not cost any mana or energy even if that specific champion normally uses either as a casting resource.
- The current cooldowns of Viego's and the possessed champion's abilities will not be reset between transformations. They will continue ticking down in the background.
- The passive cooldowns of items are shared between Viego's and the possessed champion's.
- Once possession ends, Viego returns to his normal state and certain effects gained from the possessed champion's abilities will be immediately removed.
- Viego retains his own summoner spells, trinket item, and runes during possession.
- Viego can possess a Mist Wraith while already under possession. Doing so discards his current possession when the windup completes.
- Mist Wraiths will not spawn while Viego is dead.
- Sovereign's Domination will not summon a Mist Wraith from clones.
- The possession will not expire while Viego is in a zombie state.
- The possession will not end prematurely if Viego enters resurrection.
- The possession will acquire the basic abilities of shapeshifting champions (e.g. , / , and ) based on which form they died as.
- Mist Wraiths are considered clones and can only be targeted by Viego.
- If Viego possesses an enemy champion who owns Glory stacks for the possession. or , he will gain their
- If Viego possesses an enemy champion who owns , killing minions will grant the extra gold. It will however not count towards his if he owns one.
- If Viego possesses an enemy chamion who owns Quest. , , , or , the gold gained from using any one of the items will also count towards Viego's own
- If Viego possesses an enemy champion who owns , the stacks it has will be transferred to his if he owns one.
- The mark will not be applied to the primary target struck by , but it can triggered from it.
- Blade of the Ruined King's cast time is always 140% of the caster's attack windup time.
- At base attack speed, Viego's attack windup is 0.25 seconds.
- An easy formula to calculate the cast time is [ 0.23 seconds divided by total attack speed ].
- Reducing Viego's attack speed via attack speed reductions also increases Blade of the Ruined King's cast time by the same fraction.
- It is calculated from Viego's total attack speed after cap (2.5) and floor (0.2), making the maximum possible cast time .
- Blade of the Ruined King's cast time becomes the same as the standard 32.6% bonus attack speed. cast time for most abilities at
- Applies area damage for the thrust and proc damage for the bonus damage on-hit and second strike.
- Blade of the Ruined King strikes from Viego's location at the end of the cast time.
- Viego will not perform the second strike if the first attack was dodged, blocked, and missed.
- The second strike rolls critical strike independently from the triggering attack.
- If the second strike hits a dead unit, Viego will still heal based on the post-mitigation damage that he would deal with it.
- The following table refers for interactions while Viego is channeling:
- The bonus movement speed and camouflage are granted by the same buff.
- Viego will enter camouflage even while
- Viego can cast Harrowed Path during the cast time of to be camouflaged for its entire channel time.
- Ranking up Harrowed Path while the effect is already active will still immediately improve the bonuses it grants.
- Harrowed Path can interact with player-generated terrain.
- Harrowed Path will grant the camouflage immediately if cast during or .
- Heartbreaker will cast at the edge of its range if the target location is further beyond.
- Heartbreaker will cast at maximum range from the end of dash if it is cast during the dash.
- The knockback speed is 1000 units per second. The airborne is removed as soon as the displacement ends.
- The maximum airborne duration is therefore 0.4 seconds. The minimum is 0.1 seconds.
- Applies spell damage to the struck champion and area damage to all other enemies.
- Viego will enter a 0.25-second cast time if he strikes an enemy champion.
- Heartbreaker's strike to the champion can be dodged and blocked, but not missed.
- Viego will be ordered to basic attack the primary target afterwards.
- See here for the complete patch history.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.