The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Viego will copy the possession's ability ranks.
- Viego cannot level up their abilities with his available skill points.
- While winding up on a Mist Wraith, Viego is unable to move, basic attack, or cast his abilities, but he can still use item actives and summoner spells.
- The wind up cannot be interrupted.
- The possession's abilities do not cost any mana or energy even if the possessed champion uses either as a casting resource. Abilities with health costs will still be paid for.
- The current cooldowns of Viego's and the possession's abilities will not be reset between transformations. They will continue ticking down in the background.
- The passive cooldowns of items are shared between Viego's and the possession's.
- Leaving possession will interrupt all of Viego's channels and will remove some buffs gained from the possession's abilities.
- Viego retains his own summoner spells, trinket item, and runes during possession.
- Viego can possess a Mist Wraith while already under possession.
- Sovereign's Domination will not summon a Mist Wraith from clones.
- The possession will not expire while Viego is in a zombie state.
- The possession will not end prematurely if Viego enters resurrection.
- The possession will steal the basic abilities of shapeshifting champions (e.g. , / , and ) based on which form they died as.
- Mist Wraiths are considered clones and can only be targeted by Viego.
- Blade of the Ruined King's cast time is always 140% of the caster's attack windup time.
- At base attack speed, Viego's attack windup is 0.25 seconds.
- An easy formula to calculate the cast time is [ 0.23 seconds divided by total attack speed ].
- Reducing Viego's attack speed via attack speed reductions also increases Blade of the Ruined King's cast time by the same fraction.
- PENDING FOR TEST It is calculated from Viego's total attack speed after cap (2.5) and floor (0.2), making the maximum possible cast time .
- Blade of the Ruined King's cast time becomes the same as the standard 32.6% bonus attack speed. cast time for most abilities at
- Applies area damage for the thrust and proc damage for the bonus damage on-hit and second strike.
- Blade of the Ruined King strikes from Viego's location at the end of the cast time.
- Viego will not perform the second strike if the first attack was dodged, blocked, and missed.
- The second strike rolls critical strike independently from the triggering attack.
- The basic attack reset is not considered one for .
- The bonus movement speed and camouflage are granted by the same buff.
- Viego will enter camouflage even while Recalling.
- Viego can cast Harrowed Path during the cast time of Recall to be camouflaged for its entire channel time.
- Ranking up Harrowed Path while the effect is already active will still immediately improve the bonuses it grants.
- Heartbreaker will cast at the edge of its range if the target location is further beyond.
- The knockback speed is 1000 units per second. The airborne is removed as soon as the displacement ends.
- The maximum airborne duration is therefore 0.4 seconds. The minimum is 0.1 seconds.
- Applies spell damage to the struck champion and area damage to all other enemies.
- Viego will enter a 0.25-second cast time if he strikes an enemy champion.
- Heartbreaker's strike to the champion can be dodged and blocked, but not missed.
- Viego will be ordered to basic attack the primary target afterwards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.