Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Gloom's mark has a very brief cooldown and refreshes on subsequent dashes or blinks nearby enemies use.
- Gloom will mark enemies even if they are untargetable.
- Gloom will mark enemies that are inside the detection radius when they blink, but will not mark those that blink inside from far away.
- Doom's cooldown starts as soon as the basic ability is cast.
- Spell shield will block all of Doom's effects but not Gloom's empowered attack nor mark.
- Nearby enemies that become displaced do not count for being marked by Gloom.
- Vex's basic abilities use a different icon when Doom is off cooldown:
- Mistral Bolt will fire from wherever Vex is at the end of the cast time, towards the originally targeted location or 1200 units in the originally targeted direction if cast beyond that.
- Personal Space can be buffered 0.1 seconds before it comes off cooldown or becomes available otherwise.
- Vex can move during Personal Space's cast time.
- No additional details.
- Shadow Surge will fire from wherever Vex is at the end of the cast time, towards the originally targeted location.
- Shadow Surge cannot be recast while grounded or rooted, or if the target is untargetable.
- Vex' dash will track the target if they change locations.
- She will not stop tracking the target until she reaches them, as there is no maximum tracking distance.
- The following table refers for interactions while Vex is dashing:
- All movement spells are disabled during the first 0.25 seconds of the dash.
|Items||Usable||All the other item-actives are usable|
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.