New Pokemon Games - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Gloom's mark has a very brief cooldown and refreshes on subsequent dashes or blinks nearby enemies use.
- Gloom will mark enemies even if they are untargetable.
- Gloom will mark enemies that are inside the detection radius when they blink, but will not mark those that blink inside from far away.
- Doom's cooldown starts as soon as the basic ability is cast.
- Non-champions (e.g. knocked down by the fear-empowered ability. ) are not
- Spell shield will block all of Doom's effects but not Gloom's empowered attack nor mark.
- Nearby enemies that become displaced do not count for being marked by Gloom.
- Vex's basic abilities use a different icon when Doom is off cooldown:
- Mistral Bolt will fire from wherever Vex is at the end of the cast time, towards the originally targeted location or 1200 units in the originally targeted direction if cast beyond that.
- Personal Space can be buffered 0.1 seconds before it comes off cooldown or becomes available otherwise.
- Vex can move during Personal Space's cast time.
- No additional details.
- Shadow Surge will fire from wherever Vex is at the end of the cast time, towards the originally targeted location.
- Shadow Surge cannot be recast while grounded or rooted, or if the target is untargetable.
- Shadow Surge may also be recast if the target died to the ability.
- Vex' dash will track the target if they change locations.
- She will not stop tracking the target until she reaches them, as there is no maximum tracking distance.
- The following table refers for interactions while Vex is dashing:
- All movement spells are disabled during the first 0.25 seconds of the dash.
|Items||Usable||All the other item-actives are usable|
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Vex (Collection).
In the black heart of the Shadow Isles, a lone yordle trudges through the spectral fog, content in its murky misery. With an endless supply of teen angst and a powerful shadow in tow, Vex lives in her own self-made slice of gloom, far from the revolting cheer of the “normie” world. Though she lacks ambition, she is quick to strike down color and happiness, stopping all would-be interlopers with her magical malaise.
Horace 'Hozure' Hsu
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.