Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- He resembles Hermaeus Mora from The Elder Scrolls, Vaatu from The Legend of Korra, and a Fighting machine from The War of the Worlds by H. G. Wells.
- He might be referencing the Energy creature from Starcraft.
- This skin shares the Battlecast theme with:
- and can be seen in the background.
- He has unused lines directed at Yordles, and champions met in the Howling Abyss.
- He is the third non-Legendary skin with a special voice-over (the others being , , and )
- He resembles a Sentinel from The Matrix.
- This skin shares the Arclight theme with:
- He used to be called 'Arbiter Vel'Koz'.
- This skin shares the Definitely Not theme with:
- He was released in celebration of April Fools' Day 2016 ( Day) along with:
- He resembles the titular Octodad.
- His outfit matches those of the Mafia skins.
- This skin shares the Infernal theme with:
- This skin shares the Blackfrost theme with:
- The skin is based on the Vel'Koz-like creature Call of Power cinematic. encountered in
- can be seen in the foreground.