Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- No additional notes.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Detonating the ability manually does not.
- An enemy cannot be hit by multiple bolts even when having blocked one with a spell shield.
- Plasma Fission can reach a maximum 1595 units diagonally (ignoring the split missile's width and enemy hitbox radius), reaching this distance after a total of about ~1.65 seconds.
- This ability will cast from wherever the caster is at the end of the cast time.
- The required proximity for the knock back is relative to Vel'Koz's position when casting and not his current one.
- While the effect is fully prevented by blocking the missile (e.g. with and ), the missile may not be destroyed visually.
- The area of effect indicator appears at the start of the cast time.
- It will persist even if the cast cancels (e.g. Vel'Koz dies before cast time completes) despite the projectile not firing.
- Displacement immunity will also resist the application of the stun.
- Life Form Disintegration Ray's direction updates gradually (moving the cursor from one side of Vel'Koz to the other will not make him rotate instantly).
- Vel'Koz will reveal himself if the ray is near an enemy champion.
- The beam hits in a rectangular shape, intersecting with the edge of an enemy gameplay radius.
- Because of this, the effect will hit enemies whose center location is to the sides and/or slightly behind Vel'Koz, as long as their radius intersects with the area.
- The following table refers for interactions while Vel'Koz is channeling:
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Vel'Koz (Collection).
It is unclear if Vel’Koz was the first Voidborn to emerge on Runeterra, but there has certainly never been another to match his level of cruel, calculating sentience. While his kin devour or defile everything around them, he seeks instead to scrutinize and study the physical realm—and the strange, warlike beings that dwell there—for any weakness the Void might exploit. But Vel’Koz is far from a passive observer, striking back at threats with deadly plasma, or by disrupting the very fabric of the world itself.
Christian Fell, Alex 'alexplank' Flores
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Vel'Koz has Pi (3.141592) attack damage growth and uses Trigonometry to land .
- Vel'Koz's taunt is Schrödinger's equation written in Visitor language from V by Kenneth Johnson.
- Vel'Koz is based on the Oculothorax archetype, with one of these in particular (Shuma-Gorath from Marvel Comics) used as the basis for .
- Vel'Koz's personality might have been based on the amoral Decepticon scientist Shockwave, from the Transformers franchise. Shockwave's head consists mostly of his single glaring eye, which might also have inspired Vel'Koz.
- Vel'Koz had his game assets reused for several featured game modes.
is the longest ability name at 29 characters long.
- For contrast, it is longer than , the shortest ability name at 3 characters long, by 27 characters.