Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- No additional notes.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Detonating the ability manually does not.
- An enemy cannot be hit by multiple bolts even when having blocked one with a spell shield.
- Plasma Fission can reach a maximum 1595 units diagonally (ignoring the split missile's width and enemy hitbox radius), reaching this distance after a total of about ~1.65 seconds.
- Plasma Fission will fire from wherever Vel'Koz is at the end of the cast time.
- The required proximity for the knock back is relative to Vel'Koz's position when casting and not his current one.
- While the effect is fully prevented by blocking the missile (e.g. with and ), the missile may not be destroyed visually.
- The area of effect indicator appears at the start of the cast time.
- It will persist even if the cast cancels (e.g. Vel'Koz dies before cast time completes) despite the projectile not firing.
- Life Form Disintegration Ray's direction updates gradually (moving the cursor from one side of Vel'Koz to the other will not make him rotate instantly).
- Vel'Koz will reveal himself during the channel if there is an enemy champion nearby.
- The beam hits in a rectangular shape, intersecting with the edge of an enemy gameplay radius.
- Because of this, the effect will hit enemies whose center location is to the sides and/or slightly behind Vel'Koz, as long as their radius intersects with the area.
- The following table refers for interactions while Vel'Koz is channeling:
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.