- No additional notes.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Detonating the ability manually does not.
- An enemy cannot be hit by multiple bolts even when having blocked one with a spell shield.
- Plasma Fission can travel a maximum ~1521 units diagonally.
- Vel'Koz can cast Void Rift while moving but not while attacking.
- and will block the rift from forming over them, but they will not destroy the trail that was created before it.
- Void Rift must finish before another can be cast.
- Spell shield only blocks one instance of damage.
- The required proximity for the knock back is relative to Vel'Koz's position when casting and not his current one.
- There is a brief ~0.1 second cast time before the projectile begins to travel.
- Although considered to be a projectile, and will block Tectonic Disruption, but will not destroy it visually.
- Life Form Disintegration Ray's trajectory updates gradually (moving the cursor from one side of Vel'Koz to the other will not make him rotate instantly).
- The beam covers Vel'Koz's hitbox, damaging enemies standing close.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.