The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- No additional notes.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Detonating the ability manually does not.
- An enemy cannot be hit by multiple bolts even when having blocked one with a spell shield.
- Plasma Fission can travel a maximum ~1521 units diagonally.
- Plasma Fission will cast from wherever Vel'Koz is at the end of the cast time.
- The required proximity for the knock back is relative to Vel'Koz's position when casting and not his current one.
- Although considered to be a projectile, and will block Tectonic Disruption, but will not destroy it visually.
- The area of effect indicator appears at the start of the cast time.
- It will persist even if the cast cancels (e.g. Vel'Koz dies before cast time completes) despite the projectile not firing.
- Life Form Disintegration Ray's trajectory updates gradually (moving the cursor from one side of Vel'Koz to the other will not make him rotate instantly).
- The beam covers Vel'Koz's hitbox, damaging enemies standing close.
- The following table refers for interactions while Vel'Koz is channeling:
|Interrupted by||All item-actives not specified above interrupt|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.