Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- He closely resembles the Black Mage from the Final Fantasy series.
- His was directly tweaked for the first splash art of his skin.
- While more elaborately edited, the first splash art for his skin also seems to have borrowed the pose from his first classic splash art.
- This skin shares the Medieval theme with:
- He is among the only three skins priced at
, making them the cheapest ones available (excluding sales and giveaways/promotions).
- The others are:
- The others are:
- He does not have the robe of the White Mage but uses a similar color palette.
- This skin shares the Winter Sports theme with:
- He was released in celebration of the 2010 Winter Olympics along with:
- He is competing in the curling event at the 2010 Winter Olympics.
- This skin shares the Rift Quest theme with:
- The skin was somewhat inspired by tabletop role-playing games.
- It is a direct reference to Gandalf the Grey from the The Lord of the Rings, written by J.R.R. Tolkien.
- On his left hand, he is holding a .
- This skin shares the Fables theme with:
- He was released in celebration of Saint Patrick's Day 2011.
- It replaces particles with four leaf clovers, particles with floating four leaf clovers, and falling trail with a solid rainbow.
- This skin shares the Silver Age theme with:
- It changes particles into mechanic pyramid-like structures that resemble the claw on his hand.
- holds a scepter that closely resembles the "Runed Arcanite Rod" item in World of Warcraft.
- Contrary to the belief of some of the community, this skin has nothing to do with the popular YouTube personality TotalBiscuit.
- This skin shares the Snowdown Showdown theme with:
- He was released in celebration of Snowdown Showdown 2012 along with:
- It is a possible reference to the Grinch, a green, hairy creature that stole every gift during Christmas.
- It changes the particles of all of Veigar's spells; becomes a Christmas tree shaped cookie, becomes a breaking colored bauble, area is marked by Christmas trees and lights, and becomes a wrapped present. The skin also features a animation where Veigar enters a chimney.
- This skin shares the Arcade: Battle Bosses theme with:
- This skin was teased through a Final Boss picture showing the previous three Arcade skins. The Polish site for League of Legends has listed the name Veigar in the announcements link.
- His voice is similar to the Shadow Selves' voices in the English dubbed version of Persona 4 series.
- His hands and feet floating near his body without any arms or legs is a reference to the Rayman series.
- The glove on his right hand resembles the Power Glove, an accessory for the NES.
- His right hand appears on the teaser with the hand on giant proportions, being a reference to the Master Hand from Super Smash Bros series.
- It is revealed in the splash art for this skin that the 3 red buttons on the knuckles have the letters Q, W, and E on them. This is a reference to many Real-Time Strategy games (such as League of Legends), where Q, W, E, and R are used to cast spells or abilities.
- During his recall animation, he inputs a code that strongly resembles the Konami Code into his glove (Up, Up, Down, Down, Left, Right, Left, Right, B, A).
- His The Wizard Agahnim" from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. is a reference to "
- His Tetris to fall. causes different pieces from
- His is a box of binary code, a number system that computers use to run.
- His dance references the Can-Can..
- He shares this dance with:
- He shares this dance with:
- His staff has an eye that resembles The Eye of Sauron.
- Most of Final Boss Veigar's quotes are video game references. A large portion of them, and more, can be seen in this video.
- This skin shares the Omega Squad theme with:
- (pre-mental breakdown) can be seen to his right looking through binoculars.
- This is the only Skin where his ears (and part of his face) can be seen, due to him not wearing any type of hat.
- This skin shares the Elderwood theme with:
- This skin shares the Disguise theme with:
- He celebrates April Fools' Day 2020 along with:
and can be seen in the background, while he and Tristana are perched on
- However, Horace 'Horuze' Hsu has posted a follow up image that shows a buff instead of Urgot. This is most likely done as a joke befitting the seasonal event.
- This skin was inspired by Furyhorn from Teamfight Tactics.
- This skin shares the Astronauts theme with:
- He is responsible for creating the corrupted , as he is shown turning regular meeps into corrupted ones when recalling.
- His energy gauntlet disintegrates during his death animation.