Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Killing two enemy champions with Baleful Strike grants .
- Baleful Strike will only grant stacks of from its bolt, and not any additional effect that would kill other units from the same cast.
- This ability will cast from wherever the caster is at the end of the cast time.
- The stun and the knockdown are applied to units that are within a certain distance interval from the center of the area of effect.
- Units that negate the stun will still count as passing through the edges. They will become immune to the effects of Event Horizon for the period even after negating them.
- Displacement immune enemies will still be stunned, but not knocked down.
- At the start of the cast time, all enemy champions in a 390-radius become marked for Veigar to gain an assist on them should they perish within the standard 10 seconds assist time.
- Event Horizon may fail to catch enemies that move very quickly through the boundary distance.
- More modern area checks such as or do not have this issue.
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Veigar (Collection).
An enthusiastic master of dark sorcery, Veigar has embraced powers that few mortals dare approach. As a free-spirited inhabitant of Bandle City, he longed to push beyond the limitations of yordle magic, and turned instead to arcane texts that had been hidden away for thousands of years. Now a stubborn creature with an endless fascination for the mysteries of the universe, Veigar is often underestimated by others—but even though he believes himself truly evil, he possesses an inner morality that leads some to question his deeper motivations.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Veigar is one of 11 champions that have an ability that infinitely stacks an effect:
, , , , , , , , , and .
- Among these, Veigar is one of 9 champions that can stack a stat infinitely: , , , , , , , and .
- In Veigar's case, ability power. infinitely stacks his
- When Veigar uses kill an enemy champion, he will laugh malevolently. to
- Veigar possess the most laugh emotes of any champion, at 6.