Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Killing two enemy champions with Baleful Strike grants .
- Baleful Strike will only grant stacks of from its bolt, and not any additional effect that would kill other units from the same cast.
- Baleful Strike will cast from wherever Veigar is at the end of the cast time.
- The stun and the knockdown are applied to units that are within a certain distance interval from the center of the area of effect.
- Units that negate the stun will still count as passing through the edges. They will become immune to the effects of Event Horizon for the period even after negating them.
- Displacement immune enemies will still be stunned, but not knocked down.
- At the start of the cast time, all enemy champions in a 390-radius become marked for Veigar to gain an assist on them should they perish within the standard 10 seconds assist time.
- Event Horizon may fail to catch enemies that move very quickly through the boundary distance.
- More modern area checks such as or do not have this issue.
- No additional details.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.