- Event Horizon can only stun a unit once per cast. A unit will not be stunned twice if they walk through the perimeter again after recovering from an initial stun.
- A champion that spell shields the stun will be immune to it even if they walk through the perimeter again.
- allows an Event Horizon to stun Sion twice.
- Blinks and untargetabilities (i.e , ) are not stopped by Event Horizon.
- Forced movement of a unit by knockbacks or pulls such as through Event Horizon's perimeter will be stopped.
- No additional details.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.