Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Condemn's displacement direction is determined at the end of the cast time.
- Because of this, Vayne may use during the cast time to create a better angle.
- Cleansing the knock back will also end the displacement early.
- The spell indicator for this ability also displays the direction for the knock back relative to Vayne's position.
- Condemn's stun duration starts when Vayne's target collides with a wall (they can be immobilized for up to 2 seconds depending on displacement duration based on distance traveled).
- Condemn's missile will fail to fire if Vayne is suppressed during the cast time.
- Condemn can interact with player-generated terrain.
- If the target becomes untargetable, dies, or is too far away or no longer in sight during the cast time, this ability will cancel but does not go on cooldown nor pay its cost (if applicable).
- Vayne's animations and basic attack projectiles change slightly during Final Hour.
- Tumble's visual effects can be seen by enemies upon Vayne becoming invisible.
- This article section only contains champion skins. For all associated collection items, see Vayne (Collection).
Shauna Vayne is a deadly, remorseless Demacian monster hunter, who has dedicated her life to finding and destroying the demon that murdered her family. Armed with a wrist-mounted crossbow and a heart full of vengeance, she is only truly happy when slaying practitioners or creations of the dark arts, striking from the shadows with a flurry of silver bolts.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.
- Vayne is one of 22 champions without a single ability power ratio on any ability: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , and .
- Vayne is voiced by Nika Futterman.
- Vayne's dance references gun fu, also known as the Gun Kata.
- A side-by-side comparison can be seen here.
- werewolf fiction, possibly inspired by silver's & other heavy metals' antimicrobial properties. references
- Vayne, and are currently the only champions with an ability named the same as their title ( , , and ).
- As per her retconned lore, Vayne hunts and kills monsters, hybrids, shape-shifters, etc. not due to any ethical guidelines, but to satisfy her bloodlust, making her resemble Dexter Morgan, a fictional serial killer who mostly targets other morally deplorable murderers.
- Similarly, Vayne & Dexter both developed mother). after witnessing their respective parents being murdered (Vayne's father & mother; Dexter's
- , and are the only champions without damaging area-of-effect abilities.
- Vayne was nearly cancelled due to her concept artist unable to properly concept her with a big hat.