Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Condemn's displacement direction is determined at the end of the cast time.
- Because of this, Vayne may use during the cast time to create a better angle.
- Cleansing the knock back will also end the displacement early.
- The spell indicator for this ability also displays the direction for the knock back relative to Vayne's position.
- Condemn's stun duration starts when Vayne's target collides with a wall (they can be immobilized for up to 2 seconds depending on displacement duration based on distance traveled).
- Condemn can interact with player-generated terrain.
- Vayne's animations and basic attack projectiles change slightly during Final Hour.
- Tumble's visual effects can be seen by enemies upon Vayne becoming invisible.
- For the expanded patch notes, see here.