Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- For the Wild Rift item, see .
- As life steal items, it is useful for any stage of the game. is a necessary component for almost all of the
- Melee champions, such as or , are in more danger to be damaged if an enemy champion is nearby. increases the sustain of any champion, but it is best used with basic attacking champions as life steal only works with basic attacks. Ranged champions, such as or , are able to restore health while being relatively safe.
- is often used with , allowing champions to stay in lanes for extended periods of time without needing to go back to base to heal. is often the preferred item as it also adds health, but its drawbacks are not building into other items.
- If you're having trouble sustaining in top or mid as AD, do not rush
- at 900 gold and only 8% lifesteal, given low (sub 150) total AD values, you usually won't be able to sustain enough from trading and lane minions. Note that 900 gold is 18 Health Potions - or 2700 total health from regen. Consider either or .
- For most ADCs, this advice does not apply. Rushing is usually the most efficient way to sustain.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items