The following Champion skins have been added to the store:
The following Chroma sets have been added to the store:
The following Summoner icons have been added to store:
The following Emotes have been added to the store:
The following Ward skins have been added to the store:
League of Legends 10 year anniversary
- Game mode
- Classic URF (with champion selection and bans) returns from October 28th, 2019 until November 9th, 2019.
- Loading Screen
- Fan art loading screens for the original 40 champions reverted.
League of Legends V9.22
- Game invites
- Bug Fix: Game invites no longer disappear if the game owner changes modes.
- Match History
- Teamfight Tactics tab
- Layout change
- Now show items equipped
- Now also tracks normal games
- The Season Nine ranked split 3 ends on November 19th, 2019.
- Mana cost increased to 70 from 50.
- Base damage reduced to 70 / 120 / 170 / 220 / 270 from 80 / 135 / 190 / 245 / 300.
- Bug Fix: If her target dies before her Energized (via items like and ) Headshot hits them, she is no longer damaged in their stead.
- Bug Fix: Now properly breaks spell shields.
- Bug Fix: Barrels no longer trigger shrooms.
- Non-minion damage from consecutive missiles reduced to 25% from 30%.
- Soul-Mark damage increased to 10 / 12 / 14 / 16 / 18% of the target's maximum health from 5 / 7.5 / 10 / 12.5 / 15%.
- Soul-Mark duration increased to 4 seconds from 3.
- Base damage reduced to 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 from 70 / 115 / 160 / 205 / 250.
- Mana cost increased to 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 from 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100.
- New voice over.
- AP ratio reduced to 80% AP from 100% AP.
- Base damage reduced to 150 / 275 / 400 from 200 / 325 / 450.
- Bug Fix: Empowered basic attacks now properly deals damage to traps.
- Bug Fix: Second activation now properly knocks up enemies close to it.
- Minion damage reduction increased to 30% from 20%.
- Execute threshold reduced to 20% of target's maximum health from 25%.
- Removed: Dash speed is no longer increased by boots.
- Bug Fix: Refund now properly and consistently works when enemy champions die during the cast and dash of the ability.
- Base attack damage increased to 66 from 64.
- Health regeneration growth increased to 1 from 0.85.
- Attack speed growth increased to 3.5% from 3%.
- Base damage increased to 80 / 130 / 180 / 230 / 280 from 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240
- AP ratio increased to 60% AP from 40% AP.
- Bug Fix: Passive now properly resets its debuff duration when reapplying at max stacks.
- - New champion
- Innate - Weakened Soul: Senna's basic attacks and abilities on enemy champions apply Mist for 4 seconds. Senna's next attack collects the Mist and deals of target's current health bonus physical damage. The same target cannot be collected more than once every 4 seconds.
- Enemy champions, large minions and large monsters that die near Senna spawn a Mist Wraith for 8 seconds. Epic monsters spawn 2 Mist Wraiths instead. Small minions and lesser monsters have a 20% chance to spawn Mist Wraiths, reduced to 5.5% chance on those that Senna kills. Senna can basic attack a Mist Wraith to destroy it, gaining 3 and collecting its Mist.
- Absolution: Each stack of Mist grants Senna 1 bonus attack damage. For every 20 stacks, Senna also gains 25 bonus range and 15% critical strike chance. Upon exceeding 100% critical strike chance, Senna converts 35% of the excess into life steal. Additionally, item-line grants adaptive force instead of ability power.
- Relic Cannon: Senna does not gain attack damage through growth, her basic attack wind-up is only reduced by 0.6% per , and her critical strikes deal only (30% + ) ADbonus physical damage, but her basic attacks deal 20% AD bonus physical damage and grant her as of the target's movement speed bonus movement speed for 0.5 seconds.
- ARAM-Specific Change: Gain 2 stacks per collection of Mist instead of 1.
- Active: After a brief delay, Senna fires a spectral laser in the direction of the target unit, healing herself and allied champions in a line for 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 / 120 (+ 40% bonus AD) (+ 25% AP), and dealing 50 / 80 / 110 / 140 / 170 (+ 50% bonus AD) physical damage to non-ward enemies hit in a thinner line. Enemy champions take on-hit effects.
- struck by the beam are collected for Senna.
- Basic attacks reduce Piercing Darkness' cooldown by 1 second.
- Mana Cost: 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110.
- Cooldown: 15 seconds.
- Target Range: .
- Effect Radius: 1300.
- Width: / .
- Active: Senna throws a globule of Black Mist in the target direction, dealing 70 / 115 / 160 / 205 / 250 (+ 70% bonus AD) physical damage and sticking onto the first enemy hit.
- After a 1 second delay or when the target dies, the Black Mist spreads out of the target, rooting them and nearby enemies for 1.45 / 1.65 / 1.85 / 2.05 / 2.25 seconds.
- Mana Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70.
- Cooldown: 11 seconds.
- Target Range: 1175.
- Effect Radius: 280.
- Speed: 1200.
- Active: Senna surrounds herself with an aura of mist for 6 / 6.5 / 7 / 7.5 / 8 seconds. The mist grants camouflage to Senna and allied champions inside, as well as a Wraith Form that lasts for the remaining duration. Senna's basic attacks and abilities will briefly break her out of camouflage.
- Wraith Form: Gain 20% bonus movement speed and appear as an obscured wraith to enemies beyond 150 units. Performing a basic attack or casting an ability removes Wraith Form, which cannot be regained for 2 seconds.
- Mana Cost: 70.
- Cooldown: 26 / 24.5 / 23 / 21.5 / 20 seconds.
- Cast Time: 1 second.
- Effect Radius: 400.
- Active: Senna fires two beams of spectral light in the target direction, one granting sight in a broad area, the other dealing 250 / 312.5 / 375 / 437.5 / 500 (+ 100% bonus AD) (+ 40% AP) physical damage to enemy champions hit and afflicting them with Mist.
- Senna and allied champions caught in any part of the area are shielded for 120 / 140 / 160 / 180 / 200 (+ 40% AP) (+ 1.5 per for 3 seconds. collected)
- Mana Cost: 100.
- Cooldown: 160 / 140 / 120 seconds.
- Cast Time: 1.3 seconds.
- Target Range: Global.
- Width: / .
- Speed: 20000.
- Bug Fix: When on cooldown, her basic attacks on structures now properly reduce the ability's cooldown.
- Bug Fix: When casting it out of its range, the ability will now properly cast immediately instead of after he walks into cast range.
- Base health regeneration increased to 9 from 7.
- Health regeneration growth reduced to 0.9 from 1.
- Base magic resistance increased to 39 from 36.1.
- Mana cost reduced to 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60 from 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70.
- Bug Fix: HUD icon now properly shows how many Dark Spheres are available to use on cast.
- Bug Fix: If he casts it and dies during the cast window, the cooldown will now reflect the proper time and not reflect his cooldown.
- New in-game quest with .
- Bug Fix: No longer blocks projectiles (like turret or dragon attacks) if it is interrupted.
- Bonus attack speed reduced to 35 / 40 / 45 / 50 / 55% from 40 / 47.5 / 55 / 62.5 / 70%.
- Bug Fix: Now properly has the 1 second lockout period that all trinkets have to prevent accidental usage.
- Updated all Bot item builds for Summoners Rift.