The following Champion skins have been added to the store:
- ( )
The following Chroma sets have been added to the store:
The following Summoner icons have been added to store:
The following Emotes have been added to the store:
League of Legends V9.11
- Essence Emporium
- The Essence Emporium is once again available from June 4th, 2019 to June 18th, 2019.
- Rainbow Fluft
- The Rainbow Fluft icon's store availability and the Homeguard activation will be on until June 30th, 2019, at 23:59 PST to last all of Pride Month. The profile background will be removed in patch 9.14.
- Loading Screen
- A loading bar is added to the screen.
- Challenger Recall
- In all unranked queues, Challenger players will now see a special recall animation in-game.
- In ranked queues, Challenger players will only see the special recall animation in the particular queue they are Challenger in.
- The Challenger Recall appears any time the normal recall would play, but does not override Baron-buffed recalls nor the blue effect on the minimap, to preserve gameplay readability.
- If a player demotes out of Challenger, the Challenger Recall will go away and only reappear if the player gets back into the rank.
- Energy restoration reduced to from .
- Bonus AD ratio reduced to 60% bonus AD from 90%.
- AP ratio reduced to 50% AP from 70% AP.
- Bonus true damage reduced to 10% from 13%.
- Bug Fix: Moonlight particles no longer briefly reappear after it expires on a champions.
- Bug Fix: Now properly decreases in damage based on how many units are hit.
- Now consistently basic attacks at his regular cadence after using Phase Dive instead of having to wait for his animation.
- Minimum base damage reduced to 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 from 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60.
- Minimum AP ratio increased to 30% AP from 20% AP.
- Maximum base damage reduced to 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 from 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180.
- Maximum AP ratio increased to 90% AP from 60% AP.
- Base damage reduced to 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 / 240 from 100 / 135 / 170 / 205 / 240.
- Base health increased to 600 from 583.52.
- Health growth increased to 95 from 89.
- Base attack damage increased to 64 from 61.38.
- Undocumented: Hitting the Spirit no longer spawns two tentacles.
- Cooldown reduced to 8 / 7.5 / 7 / 6.5 / 6 seconds from 8 at all ranks.
- Base damage reduced to 55 / 90 / 125 / 160 / 195 from 55 / 100 / 145 / 190 / 235.
- New Effect: Each ability that slows or knocks an enemy champion airborne reduces Eye of the Storm's cooldown by 20%, up to once per ability cast.
- Cooldown changed to 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 seconds from 18 / 16 / 14 / 12 / 10.
- Base shield strength increased to 80 / 115 / 150 / 185 / 220 from 70 / 105 / 140 / 175 / 210.
- Base damage reduced to 70 / 115 / 160 / 205 / 250 / 295 from 70 / 120 / 170 / 220 / 270 / 320.
- Bonus AD ratio reduced to 100% bonus AD from 120%.
- Base damage reduced to 200 / 350 / 500 from 250 / 400 / 550.
- AP ratio reduced to 65% AP from 75% AP.
- Bug Fix: Frozen Thralls can no longer take when her team steals the .
- No longer has 0.054 additional attack speed at level one.
- Repeated strike damage reduced to 15% from 25%.
- Bonus magic damage changed to 10 at all levels from .
- Base damage per second reduced to 30 / 60 / 90 from 40 / 80 / 120.
- Bug Fix: Clone's auto-attack no longer deals 60% of Shaco's AD instead of 75% on champions.
- Healing percentage increased to 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 / 90% from 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70%.
- Bug Fix: Cooldown now starts on cast rather than after Cyclone ends.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where her minimap icon would sometimes not show that she's attached to an ally.
- Bug Fix: Fixed her missing stats display on her strengths/weaknesses radial menu in the client.
- New Effect: Range indicator is now much brighter when Prowling Projectile is first cast, fading back down in brightness over its duration for both Yuumi and her attached ally.
- Bug Fix: Now properly gets knocked towards her Fountain if she gets hits by while channeling Prowling Projectile.
- New Effect: Now gives assists on champion takedowns from her teammates when she first attaches to a participating ally.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where she was not sending when hopping between allies with You and Me!.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where her ally would gain bonus movement speed whenever she was attached.
- Flattened Yuumi's movement speed decay to herself and to the ally she's attached to based on ability power.
- Bug Fix: Now properly gets knocked towards her Fountain if she gets hits by while channeling Final Chapter.
- Slow strength reduced to 40% from 60%.
- Cooldown increased to 15 / 13.5 / 12 / 10.5 / 9 seconds from 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 / 9.
- New Effect: Health ratio now scales for 2% per 100 AP.
- New Effect:
- Active: After a small delay, Zac bounces 4 times over 3 seconds, gaining bonus movement speed as he does so but becoming unable to use basic attacks, , or for the duration. There is a 1-second delay between each bounce.
- Each bounce deals 140 / 210 / 280 (+ 40% AP) magic damage to all nearby enemies, knocking them back for 1 second and subsequently slowing them by 20% for the same duration.
- Enemies can be damaged by multiple bounces, with each beyond the first dealing 50% damage but not displacing them.
- Effect Radius: / .
- Cooldown: 130 / 115 / 100 seconds.
- Old Effect:
- Active - First Cast: Zac squishes himself down while charging for up to 2.5 seconds, during which he is unstoppable, and slowing by 30 / 40 / 50% any enemies standing on top of him.
- Second Cast: Zac knocks back nearby enemies 275 units over 1 second and deals 150 / 250 / 350 (+ 90% AP) magic damage. If charged for at least 1 second before recasting, Zac instead scoops up enemies on top of him, carrying them towards the target location. While flying through the air, Zac is immune to crowd control.
- Upon landing, nearby and transported enemies take the same magic damage and are slowed by 25% for 0.5 seconds.
- Target Range: 700 / 850 / 1000.
- Effect Radius: 300.
- Cooldown: 130 / 115 / 100 seconds.
- New Effect:
- Bug Fix: Getting damaged by an user while having Death's Dance equipped no longer causes to continuously deal damage to the player.
- Bug Fix: On-hit damage is no longer able to hit towers.
- Bug Fix: Tooltip now properly indicates an ability power ratio of 0.25% instead of 0.25 or 25%.
May 30th Hotfix
- AP ratio increased to 75% AP from 65% AP.
- Repeated strike damage increased to 25% from 15%.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where it removed bonus movement speed instead of tripling it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.