The following Champion skins have been added to the store:
The following Chroma sets have been added to the store:
The following Summoner icons have been added to store:
The following Emotes have been added to the store:
The following Ward skins have been added to the store:
- Nexus Blitz
- New exclusive item: .
- Removed item: .
League of Legends V8.17
- Champion select
- Changed a service related to summoner spell configuration. If you haven't played a particular queue in a couple of months, your summoner spells in that queue may reset to / .
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where ranged attacks and targeted projectiles would have their VFX appear from the champion's last seen location, if they were not currently in vision.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where it dealt damage to all opponents based on the health of the last enemy struck, rather than calculating damage individually for each.
- Base attack range increased to 625 from 575.
- Cooldown reduced to 110 / 95 / 80 seconds from 130 / 115 / 90.
- Modified critical strike damage increased to 160 / 170 / 180 / 190 / 200% from 140 / 155 / 170 / 185 / 200%.
- Base damage reduced to 30 / 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 from 30 / 65 / 100 / 135 / 170.
- Minion increased damage increased to 100% from 70%.
- Cooldown reduced to 5 / 3.5 / 2 seconds from 6 / 4 / 2.
- Empowered duration increased to 7 / 7.5 / 8 / 8.5 / 9 seconds from 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9.
- Bonus movement speed increased to 80% from 70%.
- Updated store assets for chroma set.
- Bug Fix: SFX now correctly line up with the ability's duration.
- Cooldown reduced to 28 seconds from 35.
- Damage reduction increased to 60 / 62.5 / 65 / 67.5 / 70% from 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70%.
- Turret damage reduction increased to 30 / 31.25 / 32.5 / 33.75 / 35% from 25 / 27.5 / 30 / 32.5 / 35%.
- Bug Fix: No longer leaves her spine behind while moving during her recall animation.
- - Full Relaunch
- Name changed to Nunu & Willump from Nunu.
- Title changed to the Boy and his Yeti from the Yeti Rider.
- Complete visual upgrade across all skins.
- New artwork for , , , , , and .
- Tweaked artwork for and .
- New voice over.
- New lore.
- Base attack damage reduced to 57 from 67.
- Base armor increased to 32 from 28.
- Attack damage growth reduced to 3 from 4.
- Innate: Nunu's and Willump's next instance of damage dealt to an enemy champion, large monster or structure grants both Willump and the nearest allied champion Call of the Freljord for 4 seconds, prioritizing the ally with highest attack speed.
- Call of the Freljord: Targets gain 20% bonus attack speed and 10% bonus movement speed. Willump's basic attacks additionally deal 30% AD bonus physical damage against the main target and to enemies around himself.
- Nunu and Willump cannot trigger Call of the Freljord from the same enemy again for a time. Successive triggers of Call of the Freljord will stack with duration, up to 40 seconds, after which the duration will be refreshed.
- On-Target Cooldown: 10 seconds (not affected by cooldown reduction).
- Active: Willump takes a bite of a target enemy, dealing damage and healing himself, increased by 50% when below 50% of maximum health.
- Against champions, heals for 37.5 / 60 / 82.5 / 105 / 127.5 (+ 50% AP) (+ 5% bonus health) health and deals 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 (+ 50% AP) (+ 5% bonus health) magic damage.
- Against minions and monsters, heals for 75 / 120 / 165 / 210 / 255 (+ 50% AP) (+ 10% bonus health) health and deals 340 / 500 / 660 / 820 / 980 true damage.
- Target range: 125.
- Mana Cost: 60.
- Cooldown: 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 seconds.
- Active: Nunu conjures a snowball that Willump begins rolling with increasing movement speed in the target direction for up to 10 seconds, increasing its size over 5 seconds.
- The duo is immune to slows during the charge. The trajectory can be adjusted over the duration at a highly reduced capacity that increases while turning in the same direction, resetting when changing direction.
- The snowball will hit enemies it passes through, and explodes upon colliding with an enemy champion, large monster or terrain, hitting enemies within range of the explosion.
- Enemies hit take magic damage, up to a maximum of 180 / 225 / 270 / 315 / 360 (+ 150% AP), increased by , and are knocked up for seconds.
- After 10 seconds, upon re-activation or if the duo are interrupted, they will let loose the snowball, sending it rolling forward for an additional seconds during which it will not grow any larger.
- Mana Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70.
- Cooldown: 14 seconds.
- Active: Nunu throws a volley of 3 snowballs in the target direction over 0.4 seconds, each snowball shattering upon hitting an enemy, each snowball dealing magic damage 16 / 24 / 32 / 40 / 48 (+ 5% AP) to enemies in a cone. Enemies hit 3 times are slowed by 50% for 1 second. Champions and large monsters hit once are also Snowbound for 4 seconds, resetting on each hit.
- Snowball Barrage can be re-activated up to 2 times at no cost for 3 seconds. An enemy cannot be slowed more than once. After 3 seconds, it is Willump's Turn.
- Willump's Turn: Willump roots Snowbound enemies around him for seconds, dealing them 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 (+ 50% AP) magic damage.
- Target range: 690.
- Barrage Cooldown: 1 seconds (affected by cooldown reduction).
- Mana Cost: 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70.
- Cooldown: 14 seconds.
- Active: Nunu and Willump sap heat from the area around them for up to 3 seconds. Moving ends Absolute Zero's effects immediately, and the area is invisible if the duo is not revealed.
- The duo gains a 65 / 75 / 85 (+ 30 / 40 / 50% bonus health) shield while channeling that refreshes each second, and enemies within the frosted area are slowed by .
- Enemies caught in the frozen area when the channel ends or is interrupted take magic damage, up to a maximum of 625 / 950 / 1275 (+ 250% AP), increased by .
- Mana Cost: 100.
- Cooldown: 110 / 100 / 90 seconds.
- Cooldown reduced to 110 / 90 / 70 seconds from 130 / 100 / 70.
- Default adaptive damage changed to physical from magic.
- Base health reduced to 499 from 549.
- Health growth increased to 89 from 86.
- New: Now has 8% bonus attack speed at level 1.
- Mist Walker base attack damage changed to from .
- Nightstalker damage reduced to from .
- Lethality increased to 21 from 18.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where Spectral Waltz passive would sometimes not trigger.
- Storm's Edge base damage reduced to 140% from 160%.
- Storm's Edge increased damage percent reduced to 0.5% critical strike chance from 0.75%.
- Formula changed to from .
- Attack speed increased to 35% from 25%.
- Attack damage reduced to 60 from 65.
- Bot removed