Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The following Champion skins have been added to the store:
- ( )
- ( )
- ( )
- ( )
The following Chromas packs have been added to the store:
The following Summoner Icons have been added to store:
- Nexus Siege blasts back into rotation from 3/24/17 (12:00 PT) to 3/28/17 (04:00 PT) and 3/31/17 (12:00 PT) to 4/4/17 (04:00 PT).
League of Legends V7.6
- In-Game Options Menu
- The Options menu has been significantly reduced in size at larger than 1200 vertical resolution (smaller size reductions at smaller screen resolutions).
- The Options menu can now be click-and-dragged from any empty spot, not just the title bar.
- League Client Update
- We've improved the performance of the chat module in champ select, eliminating bugs that were causing lock-ups.
- When using Low-Spec Mode, mastery pages should now work more smoothly in both champ select and the collection.
- We rebuilt the ready-check process to improve stability and responsiveness.
- Interactions with the champ select grid are now smoother—including hover, click, and open/close actions.
- Clicking on the summoner name of "recently played with" players in the "Add Friend" interface will now take you to their profile.
- You can now right-click friends in the conversation chat panel to invite them to your game, view their profile, or spectate their match.
- Magic Shields
- Magic shields color slightly changed.
- Spell Shields
- Bug Fix: Fixed some interactions causing abilities to do weird things if cast at the same time a spell shield on the user was popped.
- Undocumented: Indicator to show where champion will land made more fluid and color slightly changed.
- Magic resistance reduced to from
- Passive effect "Blood Rush" renamed to "Hellbent".
- New Effect: Blood Well bar is now light red if Aatrox is both Hellbent and can revive, dark red if he can't.
- New Effect: After reviving Blood Well is now 100% full.
- New Effect: After reviving will no longer reset.
- Bug Fix: Enemies affected by Charm during a dash are no longer still able to cast spells during the dash.
- Bug Fix: Recall animation audio is no longer bullishly loud.
- Bug Fix: No longer slides around during animation.
- Bug Fix: Slow no longer overrides her slow (giving movement speed back to affected enemies).
- Bonus health per stack increased to 80 / 120 / 160 from 80 / 110 / 140.
- Total stacks that can be gained from minions and non-epic monsters increased to 6 from 5.
- Bug Fix: VFX have been toned down to be less overwhelming.
- Bug Fix: VFX have been updated to be more recognizable.
- Bug Fix: VFX no longer stutter when he turns.
- Range increased to 575 from 525.
- New Effect: If the target dies before the channel completes, reduces its cooldown by its remaining duration.
- Bug Fix: Using it while is active no longer causes it to visually go on cooldown in Fiora's inventory (or to visually fizzle, then instantly reappear).
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where it wouldn't slow enemies properly when the shark erupted.
- - Rework
- Full Relaunch
- Title changed to the Colossus from the Sentinel's Sorrow.
- Complete visual upgrade across all skins.
- New artwork for , , , , , and .
- New voice over.
- New lore.
- Base attack range increased to 150 from 125.
- Base attack speed reduced to 0.625 from 0.638.
- Base attack damage reduced to 59 from 61.97.
- Base armor increased to 27 from 26.88.
- Base health reduced to 550 from 577.8.
- Base mana increased to 400 from 369.
- Base health regeneration reduced to 8 from 8.71.
- Base mana regeneration increased to 7 from 6.
- Attack speed growth increased to 1.5% from 1.2%.
- Attack damage growth increased to 3.5 from 3.375.
- Health growth increased to 100 from 85.
- Mana growth reduced to 40 from 47.
- Health regeneration growth increased to 0.8 from 0.75.
- Mana regeneration growth reduced to 0.7 from 0.8.
- Innate: Every 8 seconds, Galio's next basic attack periodically deals (+ 100% AD) (+ 40% AP) (+ 40% bonus magic resistance) magic damage to his main target and all enemies around it.
- Colossal Smash's cooldown is reduced by 4 seconds every time Galio hits an enemy champion with a new ability.
- Q spell
- Active: Galio fires two gusts of wind that arc to either side before converging to the target area, dealing 60 / 95 / 130 / 165 / 200 (+ 60% AP) magic damage to all enemies they pass through.
- Upon impacting with each other, the gusts form a tornado that (+ 13.3% AP) (+ 3% of target's maximum health) magic damage every 0.5 seconds to every enemy , capped at 50 per hit against monsters. for 1.5 seconds, dealing 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35
- Mana cost: 70 / 75 / 80 / 85 / 90
- Cooldown: 10 / 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 seconds
- Range: 825
- W spell
- Passive: Galio gains a shield that absorbs up to magic damage, refreshing after not taking damage for 12 seconds. % maximum health
- First cast: Galio begins to charge over 1.75 seconds, slowing himself by 30%, reducing incoming damage by 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40% (+ 8% per bonus magic resistance) and increasing Shield of Durand's taunt radius over the duration.
- Second cast: Galio taunts all nearby enemies for 0.5 seconds, with the duration increasing based on how long Shield of Durand was charged, up to 1.5 seconds, and refreshes its damage reduction for 2 seconds.
- Shield of Durand cannot be interrupted by crowd control. Shield of Durand's cooldown starts on cast.
- Mana cost: 50
- Cooldown: 16 / 15 / 14 / 13 / 12 seconds
- E spell
- Active: Galio briefly dashes backwards before charging forward, stopping upon hitting terrain or an enemy champion, dealing 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 / 260 (+ 70% AP) magic damage to all enemies hit and knocking them up for 0.75 seconds.
- Mana cost: 50
- Cooldown: 14 / 13 / 12 / 11 / 10 seconds
- R spell
- Active: Galio designates the target allied champion's location at the time of cast as his landing spot, channeling for 1 seconds, and dashes to them, reducing the damage they take by 20 / 30 / 40% (+ 8% per 100 bonus magic resistance) until he lands.
- Upon impact, Galio deals 150 / 250 / 350 (+ 70% AP) magic damage to all enemies and knocks them up for 0.75 seconds, increased to 1.25 seconds at the of the impact zone.
- Mana cost: 100
- Cooldown: 160 / 140 / 120 seconds
- Base health regeneration reduced to 4.5 from 6.5.
- Health regeneration growth reduced to 1.75 from 3.
- Base health regeneration increased to 4.5 from 2.5.
- Health regeneration growth increased to 1.75 from 0.5.
- Bug Fix: Mega Gnar can now queue another spell during Crunch's cast time.
- Bug Fix: Can no longer spam Harsh Lesson to ignore the cast time of .
- Bug Fix: No longer gains vision of both wolf camps on Twisted Treeline when freeing one of them or the other.
- Bug Fix: No longer uses Classic Jhin's critical strike VFX.
- Bug Fix: Cooldown no longer resets when she casts if she died between casting Shadow of the Rose and casting .
- New voice over.
- Base damage increased to 20 / 40 / 60 / 80 / 100 from 20 / 35 / 50 / 65 / 80.
- AD ratio increased to 100% AD from 85% AD.
- New Effect: Cast range now adjusts based on Miss Fortune's attack range (ex. ).
- New Effect: No longer briefly pauses after casting Double Up.
- New Effect: No longer briefly pauses after casting Make it Rain.
- Bug Fix: If a teammate becomes invisible or camouflaged while hidden from you by Paranoia, you now still properly gain vision of them if they enter your reduced vision radius before Paranoia ends.
- New Effect: If an ally dies while holding the Ball, it now drops in place rather than returning to Orianna.
- Bonus attack speed increased to 20 / 35 / 50 / 65 / 80% from 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40%.
- AD ratio reduced to 40% AD from 100% AD.
- New Effect: After putting at least one point in Behind Enemy Lines, Quinn respawns as Valor after deaths for the rest of the game.
- Bug Fix: Colorblind readability improvements.
- Cooldown reduction if hitting enemy champion increased to 4 seconds from .
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug causing it to fizzle on death.
- Bug Fix: Attack-moving during it no longer causes it to immediately release.
- Bug Fix: When the empowered basic attack crits, the basic attack portion of the damage is now properly modified, rather than the bonus damage.
- Undocumented: Bleed effect now doesn't cancel .
- Bug Fix: Healing now properly interacts with .
- Energized attacks heal changed to from AD life steal.
- New Effect: If the attack that procs Warlord's Bloodlust critically strikes, the heal crits as well (further increased by crit damage modifiers, such as or critical damage runes).
- Bot updated