Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Guardians of the Ancients
- Total of 66 new collectible cards added.
- 3 champions: 3Irelia, 7Malphite, 2Zilean.
- 2 new collectible cards from Bilgewater.
- 2 new collectible cards from Demacia.
- 2 new collectible cards from Freljord.
- 10 new collectible cards from Ionia (including champion card).
- 2 new collectible cards from Noxus.
- 10 new collectible cards from Piltover and Zaun.
- 1 new collectible card from Shadow Isles.
- 11 new collectible cards from Shurima (including champion card).
- 10 new collectible cards from Targon (including champion card).
- 5 Darius' Decimate
- Renamed from Darius's Decimate.
- 5Level 1
- Text becomes: "When you cast a spell, create a Fleeting Turret in hand with equal cost. It costs 0 ."
- Old Text: "When you cast a spell, create a Fleeting Turret in hand with equal cost. It costs 0 this round."
- Text becomes: "When you cast a spell, create a Fleeting Turret in hand with equal cost. Grant it +1|+1 and it costs 0 ."
- Old Text: "When you cast a spell, create a Fleeting Turret in hand with equal cost. Grant it +1|+1 and it costs 0 this round."
- 4 Nautilus' Riptide
- Renamed from Nautilus's Riptide.
- Text becomes: "Immediately draw 1 of each of your Ascended allies. For the rest of the game, your level 2 Ascended allies are level 3."
- Old Text: "Immediately draw 1 of all your Ascendants. For the rest of the game, your level 2 Ascendants are level 3."
- Power reduced to 1 from 2.
- 7 Atrocity
- Mana cost increased to 7 from 6.
- Keywords like Drain, Strike, Strongest and Weakest will change to lowercase. Affected cards:
- Ashe 4Level 1 and 4Level 2
- Jarvan IV 6Level 1 and 6Level 2
- Kalista 3Level 2
- Kindred 5Level 1 and 5Level 2
- Leona 4Level 1, 4Level 2 and her 0 Solar Flare
- Quinn 5Level 2
- Swain 5Level 2
- Twisted Fate's 0 Gold Card
- Vi 5Level 1 and 5Level 2
- 6 Arrel the Tracker
- 2 Black Rose Spy
- 7 Boomerang Blade
- 2 Hired Gun
- 2 Hunt the Weak
- 8 Ice Pillar
- 2 Lamb's Respite
- 6 Minotaur Reckoner
- 5 Neverglade Collector
- 5 Noxkraya Arena
- 8 Rhasa the Sunderer and his 0 Night Harvest
- 5 Rimetusk Shaman
- 2 Ruinous Path
- 4 Salt Spire
- 5 Siphoning Strike
- 5 Survival Skills
- 9 The Harrowing
- 7 The Rekindler
- Keywords like Behold will change to capital letters. Affected cards:
- 0 Mushrooms now do aggregated damage all at once when drawn together, rather than taking 1 damage X times, with X = the number of mushrooms drawn at once.
- Cards created by 1 Concurrent Timelines now inherit Prismatic effects.
- Effects for Rally and Round Start have been improved.
- In patch 2.9.0 (June 2), Cross-Shard Friend Challenge will no longer be supported. As LoR continues to grow, we'rebeginning to run up against challenges caused by degraded tech. Cross-Shard Friend Challenge is one of our mainculprits, and it's currently taking resources that we need to develop some of LoR's most exciting features plannedfor further along in the pipeline. We'll have more information on social features for LoR in the future, but fornow, we just wanted to provide an early heads up for players and community organizations that make use of thefeature.
- Fixed a visual bug where the first win of the day would show Sun Discs as part of the rewards.
- The Player Profile screen has been resized to display properly on mobile devices.
- Fixed an issue with Mushrooms not being counted for certain Nexus damage effects in certain situations.
- Fixed an issue on mobile preventing players from viewing a card's related cards while Invoking, Predicting, or choosing between choice cards.
- 4Katarina level 2 should now correctly play her custom Rally visual effect.
- Units marked by 5Kindred should now display context text when hovered over.
- 5Heimerdinger's turrets' cost reduction now correctly expires after the round it was created.
- 3 Khahiri the Student no longer incorrectly considers 3 Stalking Shadows as a Prediction.
- 2 Calculated Creations under any cost-changing effect will no longer incorrectly indicate said cost changes to the choice cards presented.
- 4 Loaded Dice should now correctly play its visual effect when played.
- Several improvements to text across the game in our continued effort for text consistency.