Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Card Layout Update
- Now the region is in the top right corner of the card, instead of the bottom center.
- Reduced the Luminous Dusk offering bonus to half of what it was previously, meaning it will now show up twice as often as normal. This will be completely removed with the following patch.
- Prismatic Cards have a new minor visual effect when viewed in the Collection, and when being drawn or played.
- In the Collection, cosmetic items that were available as part of a limited-time event are now labeled "Legacy." A new "Show Available" filter will hide Legacy items.
- The Tournaments Tab has been updated for the upcoming Seasonal Tournament; round timings will be more clearly displayed during the Open Rounds and Playoffs.
- On mobile, the in-game language can now be changed from the Settings menu.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes disable PC hotkeys.
- Fixed an issue where Oracle's Eye would sometimes be disabled.
- Fixed an issue with 2 An Acquired Taste occasionally causing units without to appear as if they had SpellShield without actually having one.
- Fixed several audio and card text issues for 3Aphelios.
- Fixed an issue where 2Diana's Nightfall visual effect wouldn't play properly.
- Fixed several inconsistencies in Tutorials and Challenges.
- Updated several cards' text as part of ongoing work to improve text consistency.
- Fixed a crash related to 3 Get Excited!.