Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Beyond the Bandlewood
- New Region: Bandle City
- New Keywords:
- New Multi-region mechanic.
- Total of 126 new collectible cards added.
- 9 champions: 3Caitlyn, 3Nami, 4Poppy, 5Senna, 7Sion, 3Tristana, 4Veigar, 4Xerath, and 3Ziggs.
- 16 new collectible multi-region cards (including champion cards).
- 49 new collectible card from Bandle City (including champion card).
- 10 new collectible cards from Bilgewater (including champion card).
- 1 new collectible card from Ionia.
- 12 new collectible cards from Noxus (including champion card).
- 14 new collectible cards from Piltover and Zaun (including champion card).
- 11 new collectible cards from Shadow Isles (including champion card).
- 12 collectible cards from Shurima (including champion card).
- 1 new collectible card from Targon.
- The following cards are now Yordles: 1Fizz, 5Heimerdinger, 3Lulu, 1Teemo, 2 Arena Bookie, 4 Chump Whump, 1 Crackshot Corsair, 2 Fae Bladetwirler, 4 Fae Guide, 3 Fuzzy Caretaker, 2 Greenglade Lookout, 4 Grizzled Ranger, 3 Mentor of the Stones, 1 Navori Bladescout, 3 Petty Officer, 4 Shady Character, 3 Trevor Snoozebottom, 4 Yordle Grifter.
- The following cards are now Fae: 1 Flower Child, 3 Mumblesprite, 1 Pix!, 1 Squirrel, 4 Swole Squirrel, 3 Tasty Faefolk.
- Level Up becomes: "I've seen 4+ allies or an allied Senna die." (Now includes both 5Senna and 3 Senna, Sentinel of Light)
- Old Level Up: "I've seen 4+ allies or an allied 3 Senna , Sentinel of Light die."
- Text becomes: "Summon me from hand the first time you've played 2 spells each round."
- Old Text: "Summon me from hand once you've played 2 spells this round."
- Flavor becomes: "Maokai worked tirelessly to cultivate life in the Shadow Isles. The Mist's ambivalence makes its ironies no less cruel."
- Old Flavor: "Maokai worked tirelessly work to cultivate life in the Shadow Isles. The Mist's ambivalence makes its ironies no less cruel."
- Renamed from Xer'Sai Caller.
- Renamed from Xerxa'reth, The Undertitan.
- Text becomes: "Countdown 2: Summon exact copies of the units and landmarks stored inside."
- Old Text: "Countdown 2: Summon an exact copy of the Obliterated unit I replaced."
- Text becomes: "Countdown 1: Summon exact copies of the units and landmarks stored inside."
- Old Text: "Countdown 1: Summon an exact copy of the Obliterated unit I replaced."
- Text becomes: "Swap my Power and Health with that of another unit."
- Old Text: "Swap my Attack and Health with that of another unit."
- Text becomes: " Obliterate an ally to summon a 2 Stasis Statue in place with the ally stored inside."
- Text becomes: " Obliterate each enemy to summon a 0 Frozen Tomb in place with the enemy stored inside."
- 5 Entomb
- Text becomes: " Obliterate a unit to summon a 0 Frozen Tomb in place with the unit stored inside."
- Eight new Empires of the Ascended archetypes added to the Expeditions draft pool:
- Darkness Rising: Become one with the darkness and take out your opponent with 5Senna and 4Veigar.
- Glory in Value: Discard 7Sion! Get value! Discard Sion again!
- Landmark Destruction: Blow your stuff up with 3Ziggs? Blow the opponent up with 4Xerath!
- Mentors: School is in session for your low Power units with 4Poppy and 3Fiora as teachers.
- Playful Pranks: Trick your opponent by 1 pranking their cards with 1Fizz, with a bunch of cheap spells for 3Nami!
- Snap Trap Snacks: Lure your opponent in, then spring all sorts of traps with 3Caitlyn!
- The Magus Ascendant: Terraform Runeterra to ascend 4Xerath, and rain destruction on the enemy Nexus.
- World Travelers: Make friends with Yordle all across Runeterra with 3Tristana.
- All archetypes from Rise of the Underworlds have had their offering bonuses normalized.
- Beyond the Bandlewood archetypes will temporarily be four times as likely as they would otherwise be to appear in the initial Champion Picks.
- Shroom And Boom
- Multi-target spells and abilities now have optional targeting.
- i.e. when playing 7 Trueshot Barrage, the player can now select either 1, 2, or 3 targets before casting the spell.
- The Disable Motion setting now disables most camera-shaking effects.
- Clicking on an active card in the event calendar will now take you directly to content within the Legends of Runeterra client.
- 2 Unto Dusk and 3 Sump Dredger skills should now properly activate a prompt for a target.
- Fixed various bugs where 5Viego was not counting the correct amount of progress when killing an allied 6Nasus or a Frostbitten unit.
- When an ally dies for the first time in a round with 5Viego in play, 5Viego should now create an 1 Encroaching Mist that dies at the end of the round.
- Fixed a visual bug that incorrectly showed the 1 Sand Soldiers card ability with increased damage when another unit that makes spells and skills deal extra damage is in play.
- Cards copied by 5 Go Get It should now correctly be considered as summoned units.
- Discarding cards that replace themselves as the last card in your hand should now level up 4Jinx.
- Various VFX and UI bugfixes.
- Several improvements to text across the game.