League of Legends Wiki

Don't like ads?
Sign up for an account, and turn off ads in Special:Preferences.

Come join the LoL Wiki community Discord server!

READ MORE

League of Legends Wiki
Advertisement

For the League of Legends icon.png League of Legends patch, see V11.22.

Teamfight Tactics V11.22

Cosmetics

Arenas
  • TFT Gizmos & Gadgets Chemtech Plaza Arena.png Chemtech Plaza Arena added.
  • TFT Gizmos & Gadgets Jinx's Explody-Fun-Land Arena.png Jinx's Explody-Fun-Land Arena added.
  • TFT Gizmos & Gadgets Shisa's Study Arena.png Shisa's Study Arena added.
  • TFT Gizmos & Gadgets Sky-High Station Arena.png Sky-High Station Arena added.
  • TFT Gizmos & Gadgets Vi's Pummel Pit Arena.png Vi's Pummel Pit Arena added.
Booms
  • New booms added to the game:
    • Arcana Coil
    • Chemtech Surprise
    • Hextech Hypersurge
    • Missile Party
    • Chibi Ekko, Jinx, and Vi
New Emotes
Little Legends
  • New Chibi Champions added:
    • Chibi Ekko
    • Chibi Jinx
    • Chibi Vi
  • New Little Legends added:
    • Duckbill (Base, Delivery Rush, Goodest, Honeybuzz, Pajama Party, Piltover, Sugarcone, Zaunite)
    • Gloop (Base, Arcade, Fireborn, Hextech, Honeybuzz, Pizza Time, Pop Groove, Sugarcone)
    • Piximander (Base, Chemtech, Fruity Tooty, Hextech, Honeybuzz, Rio, Shimmering, Spotted)
  • New Little Legends skin added:
    • Dr. Shisa
    • Arcane Sprite

Client

Bundles
  • Gizmos & Gadgets Pass+ Bundle (3206 RP 3206 or $24.99)
    • Contains: G&G Pass+, Pixiemander 1 Star, Duckbill 1 Star, Gloop 1 Star, 2 Bonus Ingenious Inventor Eggs.
  • Gizmos & Gadgets Sisters Bundle (6500 RP 6500 or $49.99)
    • Contains: G&G Pass+, Jinx Arena, Vi Arena, Chibi Vi, Chibi Jinx.
  • Gizmos & Gadgets Megabundle (12990 RP 12990 or $99.99)
    • Contains: G&G Pass+, Jinx Arena, Vi Arena, Chibi Jinx, Chibi Vi, Chibi Ekko, 12 Ingenious Inventor Eggs, 9 Bonus Ingenious Inventor Eggs.
Gizmos & Gadgets Pass
  • 1295 RP 1295 TFT Gizmos & Gadgets Pass+, enables November 3rd, 2021 (11 AM PST), along with all the other store content.
    • Emotes: Knuckle Sandwich, This Changes Everything, Why Tho, and Grind Emotes.
    • Booms to celebrate your victories (1st tier unlocks on purchase): Chemtech Surprise, Arcana Coil, Missile Party, Hextech Hypersurge.
    • Star Shards to star-up your favorite Little Legends.
    • Little Legends Eggs.
    • Arenas: Sky High Station, Chemtech Plaza, Shisha’s Study.
    • Dr. Shisa and Arcane Sprite.
New Ranked Season
  • Players will no longer be demoted in rank for tiers Iron to Master.
  • Players will still be demoted in divisions, eg. Platinum I to Platinum II.
  • Grandmaster and Challenger will still allow for demotion.
  • When Gizmos & Gadgets goes live in your region, yo'’ll be able to start climbing the ladder in this set's first ranked stage.
  • Everyone will start G&G in Iron II.
  • You will get 5 provisional matches after the reset, meaning you will not lose any LP for sub-top 4 placements in your first 5 ranked games of the new stage. You'll also gain extra LP for finishing top 4.
  • Your Hyper rating will be reset to 500.
Ranked
  • Reckoning Ranked rewards will be given out on patch 11.23.
  • Players who reached Gold or higher at any point in Reckoning will receive Victorious Nixie.
  • Players who managed to reach Gold or higher in both halves of the set will receive the Reckoning-themed Triumphant Nixie as well.
  • Competitive play in Hyper Roll is also rewarded. Emotes for Blue, Purple, and Hyper players will drop alongside other rewards in patch 11.23.

Game

Hextech Augments
  • Mold your strategy around the three Hextech Augments chosen during the following stages: 1-4, 3-3, 4-5. Your Augments will appear on your Hexcore, visible to all players.
  • There are three tiers of Augments, ranging from least powerful to most powerful. Some Augments are unique to one tier, while others have multiple versions across different power tiers.
  • All players get access to Augments of equal power at the same time, although the specific Augments offered may vary.
  • There are about 150 Augments.
  • Augments will be adjusted for Hyper Roll and Double Up.
Loot Orbs
  • Slightly reduced the drop rate of Neeko's Help Neeko's Help from Blue and Gold Orbs.

Hyper Roll

Armory
  • Removed: No longer grants Radiant Item armories.
  • New Effect: Now grants Augment armories at Stages 3-1, 5-2, and 7-2.
  • Component item armories now appear at Stages 3-2, 4-2 and 6-2.
  • Completed item armories now appear at Stages 8-2 and 9-2.
  • Component item armory chances changed to 70% chance of getting 3 item components, 20% chance of getting 3 item components and 1 Neeko's Help Neeko's Help or Loaded Dice Loaded Dice, and 10% chance of getting 3 item components and 1 Spatula Spatula.
  • Completed item armory chances changed to 75% chance of getting 1 offensive item, 1 defensive item, 1 utility item, and 1 random item; 15% chance of getting 1 offensive item, 1 defensive item, 1 utility item, and 1 tailored Emblem; and 10% chance of getting 2 random items and 2 tailored Emblems.
Augments
  • Some Augments will be disabled in Hyper Roll for gameplay fluidity and balance purposes.
Economy
  • Starting gold reduced to 2 Gold 2 from 8 Gold 8.
  • Stage 2-1 gold increased to 4 Gold 4 from 2 Gold 2.
  • Stage 3-1 gold increased to 8 Gold 8 from 3 Gold 3.
  • Stage 3-2 gold reduced to 2 Gold 2 from 3 Gold 3.
  • Stage 4-1 gold increased to 6 Gold 6 from 4 Gold 4.
  • Stage 4-2 gold reduced to 3 Gold 3 from 4 Gold 4.
  • Stage 5-1 gold increased to 7 Gold 7 from 5 Gold 5.
  • Stage 5-2 gold reduced to 4 Gold 4 from 5 Gold 5.
  • Stage 6-1 gold increased to 12 Gold 12 from 6 Gold 6.
  • Stage 6-2 gold reduced to 5 Gold 5 from 6 Gold 6.
  • Stage 6-3 gold reduced to 5 Gold 5 from 6 Gold 6.
  • Stage 7-1 gold increased to 16 Gold 16 from 8 Gold 8.
  • Stage 8-1 gold increased to 17 Gold 17 from 9 Gold 9.
Little Legends
  • Movement speed reduced to 175% from 200%.
Round Timer
  • Planning phase for no armory rounds reduced to 25 seconds from 30.
  • New Effect: The planning phase after the first round of each stage after Stage 3-1 now has 5 additional seconds.
  • New Effect: The planning phases after after Stage 8-1 now have 10 additional seconds.
Traits
  • Glutton Glutton gains twice as many stats from eating units.
  • Mercenary Mercenary: The luck of your Mercenary dice is based on your Tactician's remaining health rather than the length of your loss streak. The lower your health, the better the dice.
  • Yordle Yordle: The Yordle (3) trait gives two bonus Yordles while standard TFT gives one.

Champions

For the champion changes, see the respective champion page.

Traits

For the trait changes, see the respective trait page.

Items

For the item changes, see the respective item page.
Archangel's Staff Archangel's Staff
  • Removed: No longer grants the wearer ability power equal to 40% maximum mana whenever they cast.
  • New Effect: Now grants the wearer 25 ability power every 4 seconds.
Assassin Emblem Assassin Emblem
  • Updated item icon.
Banshee's Claw Banshee's Claw
  • New Effect: Shield can only block up to 600 damage now.
    • Stacking Banshee's Claw increases the damage it blocks but doesn't increase the number of shields.
B. F. Sword B. F. Sword
Bramble Vest Bramble Vest
  • Armor increased to 80 from 40.
  • Thorn damage reduced to 60 / 80 / 120 (based on Star level) from 80 / 100 / 150 (based on Star level).
Chain Vest Chain Vest
Deathblade Deathblade
  • Removed: No longer grants 10 bonus attack damage per stack. Starts at 4 stacks. Gain 1 stack when participating in killing an enemy, including summoned units. Stacks with no upper limit.
  • New Effect: Now grants the wearer 50 / 75 / 100 (based on Star level) bonus attack damage (includes the 20 attack damage from components).
Dragon's Claw Dragon's Claw
  • Fireball damage reduced to 18% of the target's maximum health from 30%.
  • Cooldown reduced to 0.5 seconds from 1.
  • Updated item icon.
Giant's Belt Giant's Belt
Giant Slayer Giant Slayer
  • Health threshold increased to 1800 from 1600.
Hand of Justice Hand of Justice
  • Buff bonus reduced to 30(%) from 35(%).
Hextech Gunblade Hextech Gunblade
  • Removed: No longer converts excess healing into a shield up to 400 health.
  • New Effect: Now heals the lowest health ally for the same amount of damage.
  • Updated item icon.
Ionic Spark Ionic Spark
  • Updated item icon.
Jeweled Gauntlet Jeweled Gauntlet
  • Ability power increased to 20 from 10.
  • Bonus critical strike damage reduced to 30% from 40%.
Needlessly Large Rod Needlessly Large Rod
Negatron Cloak Negatron Cloak
Quicksilver Quicksilver
  • Attack speed increased to 20% from 0%.
Rapid Firecannon Rapid Firecannon
  • Attack speed increased to 50% from 40%.
Recurve Bow Recurve Bow
Runaan's Hurricane Runaan's Hurricane
  • Attack damage increased to 10 from 0.
  • Removed: Bolts no longer trigger on-hit effects.
Spatula Spatula
Statikk Shiv Statikk Shiv
  • Attack speed increased to 25% from 10%.
  • Updated item icon.
Tear of the Goddess Tear of the Goddess
Titan's Resolve Titan's Resolve
  • Updated item icon.
Zeke's Herald Zeke's Herald
  • Updated item icon.

References

Advertisement