Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Teamfight Tactics V11.14
- Completed items now show their icon and title.
- Hyper Roll
- At the end of last week we gave a small boost to your ranked climb in Hyper Roll that makes the climb significantly easier for players as they climb to and through Purple Tier.
- This is nice because we will be giving out emote rewards for players that reach Blue, Purple, and Hyper Tier by patch 11.15.
- Hyper Roll tiers will not be hard reset come 11.15. Instead, anyone at Blue or higher will go to the bottom of Blue.
- The rewards for Hyper Roll will come in patch 11.16 alongside the rest of the ranked rewards for the first half of Reckoning.
- Match History
- Items now appear in champion details.
- Device battery level is now visible in and out of game.
- 3-Star 5 costs now properly represent their power level by being much bigger.
- Base health increased to 600 from 550.
- Ability AD ratio increased to 200 / 225 / 2000% AD from 180 / 220 / 2000% AD.
- Ability shield duration reduced to 4 seconds from 5.
- Ability shield reduced to 35 / 45 / 200% maximum health from 40 / 50 / 200%.
- Ability damage reduction reduced to 35 / 45 / 60% from 40 / 50 / 60%.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where she would stop attacking.
- Bug Fix: Can no longer trigger her bonus damage more than once if she reaches high enough attack speed.
- Bug Fix: Bonus damage is now properly blocked by .
- Base health increased to 650 from 600.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where he would play his ability animation against units protected by .
- Base health reduced to 950 from 1000.
- Daisy base health reduced to 1500 / 2400 / 10000 from 1500 / 2500 / 10000.
- Maximum mana increased to 150 from 140.
- Base health increased to 750 from 700.
- Ability AD ratio increased to 170 / 185 / 200% AD from 160 / 180 / 200% AD.
- Bug Fix: Now properly dies if he drops below 0 health.
- Ability damage reduced to 180 / 300 / 1500 from 200 / 300 / 1500.
- Ability damage increased to 150 / 300 / 5000 from 150 / 250 / 2000.
- Ability stun duration increased to 2.5 / 3.5 / 10 seconds from 2.5 / 3 / 10.
- Ability damage reduced to 250 / 350 / 650 from 250 / 350 / 700.
- Ability bonus true damage reduced to 25 / 35 / 65 from 25 / 35 / 70.
- Ability damage reduced to 200 / 325 / 650 from 200 / 325 / 700.
- Bonus attack damage and ability power reduced to from .
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where if an enemy was corrupted by , that unit would spawn a copy on death even if they weren't a Hellion.
- Bonus attack speed increased to from .
- Bonus attack damage per second increased to from .
- Ability power increased to from .