Roblox: DeepWoken - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Teamfight Tactics V10.23
- K/DA ALL OUT and K/DA POP/STARS variants added for Squink, Furyhorn, Lightcharger, Featherknight, and Hushtail.
- Critical Strike
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where ability crits would not work if they were connected to an attack that was already critting (i.e. true damage could not crit if her basic attack was also critting).
- Game Mechanics
- Improved champion movement logic, most notably at the start of fights.
- The item panel no longer automatically switchs back to the trait tracker when the Shop opens.
- New Effect: Ability is now an actual channel that can be interrupted (i.e. stun, ) causing her to release her orb early and reducing the size of the impact area.
- Ability damage increased to 500 / 700 / 3000 from 475 / 675 / 3000.
- Base attack speed increased to 0.85 from 0.75.
- Removed: Turret no longer grants mana and applies on-attack effects, but still triggers on-hit effects.
- Starting mana reduced to 40 from 90.
- Maximum mana reduced to 80 from 180.
- Base attack speed increased to 0.75 from 0.7.
- Base health reduced to 600 from 650.
- Base armor reduced to 20 from 25.
- Ability damage increased to 4 / 6 / 9% of target's maximum health from 4 / 6 / 8%.
- Ability damage reduced to 750 / 900 / 1600 from 600 / 900 / 1600.
- Ability targeting has been adjusted to find valid targets to spin towards.
- Base armor increased 30 from 20.
- Base magic resistance increased to 30 from 20.
- Ability damage reduced to 300 / 450 / 1200 from 300 / 450 / 1350.
- New Effect: At 3 Stars, Lee Sin's knockout punch hits in an area around the primary target and knocks out any enemies directly hit regardless of their board position.
- Starting mana increased to 80 from 75.
- Maximum mana reduced to 120 from 125.
- Starting mana increased to 70 from 50.
- Maximum mana increased to 150 from 130.
- Ability now targets the champion with the lowest armor instead of the champion who has dealt the highest damage.
- Leap time after a successful kill increased.
- Ability stun duration reduced to 0.75 / 0.75 / 3 from 1.5 / 1.5 / 3.
- Ability bonus attack speed reduced to 135 / 150 / 500% from 175 / 200 / 500%.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where his ability would fail if he performed a attack.
- Starting mana increased to 40 from 0.
- Maximum mana increased to 80 from 30.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where his ability couldn't critically strike.
- New Effect: Xin Zhao sweeps around him, dealing 300 / 325 / 350% (× AP) AD physical damage to nearby enemies and gains 50 / 60 / 75 bonus armor and bonus magic resistance for the rest of combat.
- Old Effect: Modifies his next basic attack to sweep around him, dealing 200 / 250 / 350% (× AP) AD physical damage and Challenging enemies hit for 6 seconds. While an enemy is Challenged, his basic attacks against them deals 200% increased damage, and takes 85% reduced damage from all other sources. This does not apply spell effects.
- Ability attack damage steal increased to 30 / 35 / 40% from 20 / 30 / 40%.
- Ability damage increased to 40 / 50 / 75 from 25 / 50 / 75.
- Galio starting mana increased to 75 from 50.
- Galio health reduced to from .
- Galio AD reduced to from .
- New Effect: 9-Cultist Galio is now immune to crowd control for 8 seconds after being summoned.
- Attack damage reduction reduced to from .
- Reduced damage increased to 50% from 40%.
- Bonus true damage increased to 50% from 40%.
- Buff duration changed to from .
- New Effect: Now has a unique reward table for 10, 11 and 12 loss streaks.
- Bonus damage reduced to from .
- Shield duration increased to seconds from 8 at all synergy-levels.
- Shield reduced to from .
November 13th Hotfix
- Ability AD ratio reduced to 200 / 200 / 250% AD from 200 / 225 / 250% AD.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where he could target himself with his spell.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a bug where he could target untargetable enemies with his spell (ex: doing situps).