Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- "Random" now means "random and from any region", rather than "random, but only from your deck's regions".
- 4 Back Alley Barkeep
- 2 Coral Creatures
- 3 Double Trouble
- 4 Eminent Benefactor
- 5 Ethereal Remitter
- 3 Flash of Brilliance
- 2 Insight of Ages
- 1 Jailbreak
- 2 Karma's Insight of Ages
- 4 Laurent Chevalier
- 1 Lonely Poro and 1 Jubilant Poro
- 4 Mystifying Magician
- 3 Petty Officer and 3 its summon ally 1 cost version
- 2 Trail of Evidence
- 1 Warden's Prey
- Undocumented: Some cards, "draw a card" will be shortened to "draw 1".
- Undocumented: Some cards have some tweaks to card text.
- Undocumented: Some cards have some tweaks to artwork in V1.2 has been reverted.
- Undocumented: Some cards have some tweaks to artwork.
- Death's Door
- Wild Pick Bonus Chance increased to High from Medium.
- Added: 1 Barkbeast, 2 Coral Creatures, 1 Daring Poro, 1 Fleetfeather Tracker, 1 Hapless Aristocrat, 1 Legion Saboteur, 1 Lonely Poro, 1 Mageseeker Conservator, 1 Navori Bladescout, 1 Omen Hawk, 1 Precious Pet, 1 Sparring Student
- Removed: 3 Pilfered Goods, 2 Scrapdash Assembly
- Raiding Party
- Spell Slingers
- Terrors from the Deep
- Total Recall
- On iOS, added a language selector to the options menu with all supported LoR languages.
- Fixed an issue that very rarely allowed 4Yasuo to be stolen from an opposing hand by steal-from-hand effects.
- Fixed an issue where the animation for 1 Super Mega Death Rocket! would sometimes not play.
- Fixed an issue where 0 Dragon's Rage and 7 Lee Sin's Dragon's Rage would sometimes target Tough enemies multiple times.
- Fixed a bug where blue VFX would sometimes linger after drawing cards with 0 Puffcaps attached to them.
- Fixed an issue where 6 Fluft of Poros would not play the correct animation upon dying.
- Fixed several cards that had translation errors.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes 4Maokai's 1 Sapling would jump off the screen.
- Fixed an issue that caused 5 Tarkaz the Tribeless to always show up alongside 5Heimerdinger and 5 Accelerated Purrsuit in Cataclysm champion packs.
- Fixed an issue where card pips would sometimes not match card counts after quickly adding cards to a deck.
- The quest "Level Up!" now correctly counts when multiple champions are leveled up in the same game.
- The quest "Take the Plunge" now correctly requires the player to reach Deep (won't trigger simply from drawing a lot of cards in a match).
- In Japanese, fixed a font inconsistency issue with some numbers.
- On mobile, deleting starter decks no longer leaves a gap in your deck collection.