Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
New Skins in the Store
- Added a message to alert users that they have been disconnected from PVP.net chat.
- Made several optimizations to the rune book.
- Runes can now be added and removed from the rune book using right-click.
League of Legends v184.108.40.206
- For each 1% of health missing, Olaf's attack speed is increased by 1%.
- Olaf throws an axe into the ground at a target location, dealing damage to units it passes through and slowing their movement speed. If Olaf picks up the axe, the ability's cooldown is reduced by 6 seconds.
- Olaf's attack damage is increased, based on his health, and he gains massive lifesteal and spell vamp.
- Olaf attacks with such force that it deals true damage to his target and himself.
- Olaf is immune to disables, has increased armor penetration and reduces incoming damage by a flat amount.
- Adjusted Akali's hit timing to be more accurate.
- Spell vamp ratio increased to 10% per 100 damage from 5% per 100 Damage.
- Fixed a bug where her failed to count ability power and damage gained through buffs such as improved , , or .
- Akali can no longer use it out of disables.
- Fixed a bug where it would proc even if you missed.
- Fixed a bug where it was spell vamping for too much.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Alistar from casting spells immediately after activation.
- Updated the tooltip to include the duration of the magic resistance debuff.
- Fixed a bug where could be bypassed by Ghosted units.
- Fixed tooltip to correctly display that the cooldown of this spell is 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8 seconds.
- Fixed tooltip to correctly display that the cooldown of this spell is 6 seconds.
- Fixed a bug where it was slowing more than it should.
- Fixed a bug allowing it slow to stack.
- Fixed a bug allowing it slow to stack.
- Fixed a bug where the hand projectile was showing up as the original color while using a skin.
- Updated the texture with a new coat of rust.
- Fixed a bug where the cooldown was 12 / 10 / 8 / 6 / 4 seconds instead of 9 / 8 / 7 / 6 / 5.
- Removed cooldown from rank up tooltip since there is no change to the cooldown upon leveling up.
- Fixed a bug where it failed to stun the target if used with your first basic attack in the game.
- Attack damage ratio increased to 1.2 from 1.0.
- Heal amount reduced to 50% of the damage value from 70%.
- Attack speed buff/debuff reduced to 5 / 10 / 15 / 20 / 25% from 20 / 25 / 30 / 35 / 40%.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.7 from 1.
- Fixed a bug where the tooltip said it lasted for 25 seconds, when it actually lasts 20 seconds.
- Mana cost increased to 90 / 105 / 120 / 135 / 150 from 80 / 95 / 110 / 125 / 140.
- Mana cost increased to 70 / 80 / 90 / 100 / 110 from 60 / 70 / 80 / 90 / 100.
- Reworded the tooltip to indicate that Janna loses the passive boost while it is on cooldown.
- Fixed a bug where ranking up only gives the additional movement speed after Janna has refreshed the buff.
- Fixed a bug where Jax was being healed when he received bonus damage (from , , etc.).
- Fixed a bug where Jax could target himself.
- Bounce range reduced to 400 from 450.
- Updated recommended items.
- Updated playing as and against tips.
- Base damage reduced to 56.3 from 60.3.
- Base health reduced to 501 from 526.
- Health per level reduced to 93 from 98.
- Base attack speed slightly increased.
- Base armor reduced to 21 from 27.
- Armor per level reduced to 3.5 from 4.
- Magic resistance per level increased to 0.75 from 0.
- Mana regen per level increased to 0.065 from 0.06.
- Attack speed per level increased to 2.3 from 1.85.
- Normalized her attack timing between alternate attacks.
- Attack range increased to 125 from 100.
- 30% of Kayle's attack damage is added to her ability power and 15% of Kayle's ability power is added to her attack damage.
- Damage reduce to 60 / 110 / 160 / 210 / 260 from 80 / 135 / 190 / 245 / 300.
- Ability Power ratio reduced to 0.8 from 1.0.
- While the target is slowed, Kayle inflicts 8/10/12/14/16% increased damage to the target.
- It no longer interacts with .
- Removed the attack speed debuff component.
- Healing increased to 65 / 105 / 145 / 185 / 225 from 60 / 95 / 130 / 165 / 200.
- Movement speed increased to 12 / 14 / 16 / 18 / 20% from 8 / 10 / 12 / 14 / 16%.
- Duration reduced to 10 seconds from 20.
- Cooldown reduced to 10 seconds from 15.
- Mana cost increased to 50 / 55 / 60 / 65 / 70 from 40 / 45 / 50 / 55 / 60.
- Range increased by 50.
- It now deals the bonus damage as a separate magic damage source to her target. For nearby units, the splash damage is now magic damage.
- Base bonus damage increased to 8 / 14 / 20 / 26 / 32 from 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30.
- Cooldown reduced to 22 / 21 / 20 / 19 / 18 seconds from 25 seconds.
- Mana cost reduced to 65 from 75.
- Cooldown increased to 90 at all ranks from 90 / 75 / 60.
- Cast range reduced to 1200 from 1300.
- Voidling's movement speed increased to 451 from 419.
- Fixed a bug where a Voidling's attacks would reveal Malzahar through the Fog-of-war and Brush.
- Fixed a bug where it would sometimes create a copy of the target even when they did not die.
- Fixed the tooltip to correctly display that the cooldown of this spell is 8 / 7 / 6 / 5 / 4 seconds.
- Tooltip now correctly states that the transformation effect from this spell lasts for 15 seconds.
- Heal reduced to 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180 from 75 / 120 / 165 / 210 / 255.
- Ability power ratio increased to 1.25 from 0.8.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.65 from 0.55.
- Fixed a bug where it would sometimes cause targets with , , or to not properly revive on death.
- Fixed tooltip incorrectly stating that it reduced damage by 30% rather than 50%.
- Fixed a bug where it could occasionally deal double damage.
- Fixed a bug where you had to toggle off and back on after leveling it up in order to get the benefit.
- Updated the tooltip to properly state that Soraka grants a magic resist aura to nearby allies.
- Has been changed to work like a normal shield.
- Now absorbs up to 50 / 100 / 150 / 200 / 250 damage.
- Shield strength has an 0.6 ability power ratio.
- Fixed a bug where Shen was able to teleport while taunted.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.65 from 0.5.
- Fixed the tooltip to correctly indicate that 's damage is based on the bonus damage of and , not their base damage.
- Fixed a bug where the AoE damage was doing significantly more or less damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug where the slowing effects are renewed by Lizard Elder's slowing debuff.
- Attack speed gain reduced to 3 / 6 / 9 / 12 / 15% from 6 / 12 / 18 / 24 / 30.
- Bonus damage reduced to 55 / 80 / 105 / 130 / 155 from 60 / 90 / 120 / 150 / 180.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.3.
- Changed the buff tooltip to show the cumulative bonuses based on number of stacks.
- Updated the tooltip to reflect that this ability has no cooldown since it is passive.
- Clarified the tooltip to remove some redundant information.
- +80 AP.
- Cost: 1600 Gold.
- Effect cooldown increased to 4 from 3.
- Damage buff changed to grant 10-28 damage based on Champion level rather than a flat 20 damage.
- Recipe changed to 1 × + 1 × from 3 × .
- Combine cost adjusted to 3460.
- Now listed in the Ability Power section of the shop.
- Fixed a bug which made it say it built into a .
- Now stacks the personal applying Aura buff with an allied champion's Stark's Fervor.
- Now stacks the personal applying Aura buff with an allied champion's Soul Shroud.
- Twisted Treeline
- Ambient gold per 5 decreased to 6.5 from 8.5.
- Gold from minion kills increased by 3 for all minions.
- Size increased by 20%.
- Base health increased to 1400 from 1100.
- Armor decreased to 12 from 20.
- Base health increased to 2400 from 2000.
- Armor decreased to 10 from 20.
- Fixed numerous client crashes.
- Fixed numerous server crashes.
- Fixed an issue where setting the HUD scale to 0 would cause the minimap to disappear.
- Adjusted the color threshold for ping times on the loading screen.
- Character screen (Default: C) updated to remove extraneous ability info and have a smaller footprint.
- Decreased the saturation.
- Reworked the golden detailing.
- Adjusted aura and attack particles to fit the theme.