New Skins in the Store
The following skins were added along with this patch but they were not made available until Thursday, August 16.
: limited availability for Gamescom 2012; will become a legacy skin on August 19.
The following skin was added along with this patch but it was not made available until Tuesday, August 21
League of Legends V22.214.171.124
- Released on August 21
- After the completion of some further testing on PBE, Rengar was released seven days after the actual patch.
- While in brush or stealth, Rengar will leap at the target when using his basic attack. Rengar builds 1 Ferocity with each ability he uses on enemies. When reaching 5 Ferocity, Rengar's next ability becomes empowered, granting it a bonus effect.
- Rengar's next basic attack deals bonus damage and grants him increased Attack Speed for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar deals enhanced damage and his Attack Speed bonus increases.
- Rengar lets out a battle roar, damaging enemies and gaining bonus Armor and Magic Resist for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar heals himself for a percentage of his maximum health.
- Rengar throws a bola at his target, slowing them for a short duration.
- Ferocity Bonus: Rengar roots the target.
- Rengar activates his predatory instincts, stealthing and revealing all enemy champions in a large radius around him. He gains Movement Speed and rapidly generates Ferocity while stealthed.
- Base health regen per 5 reduced to 8.25 from 9.85.
- Health regen per 5 per level reduced to 0.75 from 0.85.
- Base attack damage reduced to 56 from 60.1.
- Attack damage per level increased to 3.5 from 3.
- Delay increased to 9 seconds from 7.
- No longer deactivates when damaged by minions.
- Now displays the health regen gained in the tooltip.
- Cooldown reduced to 8 seconds at all ranks from 12 / 11 / 10 / 9 / 8.
- Movement speed increased to 35% at all ranks from 15 / 20 / 25 / 30 / 35%.
- Movement speed duration adjusted to 1.5 / 2.25 / 3 / 3.75 / 4.5 seconds from 4 at all ranks.
- Base damage increased to 30 / 55 / 80 / 105 / 130 from 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 / 90.
- Silence duration reduced to 1.5 / 1.75 / 2 / 2.25 / 2.5 seconds from 2.5 at all ranks.
- Now removes slows on activation.
- Can now critically strike again.
- Buff duration reduced to 4.5 seconds from 6.
- Fixed: Garen's next basic attack after Decisive Strike no longer occurs unusually quickly.
- Fixed: Decisive Strike is no longer consumed if Garen fails to finish attacking.
- While performing Decisive Strike, Garen now continues to follow his target if they are moving.
- Changed to passively increase armor and magic resist by 20% rather than 0 to 25 based on kills.
- Damage reduction changed to 30% from 20 / 24 / 28 / 32 / 36%.
- Active now additionally grants 30% crowd control reduction.
- Duration changed to 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 seconds from 3.
- Cooldown changed to 24 / 23 / 22 / 21 / 20 seconds from 30 / 27 / 24 / 21 / 18.
- Damage adjusted to 20 / 45 / 70 / 95 / 120 (+0.7 / 0.8 / 0.9 / 1 / 1.1 total attack damage) from 50 / 90 / 130 / 170 / 210 (+1.4 bonus attack damage).
- Damage dealt to minions increased to 75% from 50%.
- No longer removes slows on activation or reduces the duration of incoming slows while active.
- Ignores unit collision during Judgment but takes a 20% movement speed penalty when spinning through minions.
- Fixed: Judgment no longer locks out Garen from taking other actions longer than intended.
- Cooldown changed to 160 / 120 / 80 seconds from 140 / 120 / 100.
- Now removes blinds.
- Improved the responsiveness of his basic attacks, primarily in Hammer stance.
- Fixed: The first basic attack after swapping to Mercury Cannon is now more responsive
- Rework -
- Champion kills or assists reduce Death Lotus's cooldown by 10 seconds and refresh basic abilities.
- 10 / 9.5 / 9 / 8.5 / 8 second cooldown.
- Katarina throws a dagger which deals 50 / 85 / 120 / 155 / 190 (+0.5 ability power) magic damage. The dagger bounces to the 4 closest enemies dealing 10% less damage with each bounce.
- Enemies hit are marked for 4 seconds. Katarina's basic attacks or spells will consume the mark dealing 15 / 30 / 45 / 60 / 75 (+0.2 ability power) magic damage.
- 4 second cooldown.
- Whirls daggers in a circle dealing 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200 (+0.5 bonus attack damage) (+0.35 ability power) magic damage. If she hits an enemy champion, Katarina gains 12 / 20 / 28 / 36 / 44% movement speed for 1 second.
- 14 / 12 / 10 / 8 / 6 second cooldown.
- Moves to a target's location. Deals 40 / 70 / 100 / 130 / 160 (+0.5 ability power) magic damage if the target is an enemy
- After using Shunpo, Katarina gains 20% damage reduction for 3 seconds.
- 60 / 55 / 50 second cooldown.
- Becomes a flurry of blades, throwing daggers at the closest 3 enemy champions dealing 400 / 500 / 600 (+3 bonus attack damage) (+1.75 ability power) magic damage over 2 seconds.
- Daggers apply Grievous Wounds, reducing incoming healing by 50% for 3 seconds.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.4 from 0.2.
- Jump speed slightly increased.
- Now places Pantheon slightly in front of the target instead of directly on top of the enemy.
- Fixed a bug where it would hitch on initial use when using skins.
- Damage on impact increased to 10 / 20 / 30 / 40 / 50 (+0.4 ability power) from 9 / 18 / 27 / 36 / 45 (+0.14 ability power).
- Poison ability power ratio reduced to 0.1 from 0.14.
- Fixed: Fixed a bug where the poison was lasting longer than intended.
- Fixed: Damage values will now update correctly when Teemo hits a unit with a lower level Toxic Shot poison.
- Fixed: Piercing Arrow no longer sometimes fires from a point above his bow.
- Fixed: Piercing Arrow now more reliably hits targets at the end of its range.
- Ability power ratio on Blight stack detonation increased to 0.02 per stack from 0.01.
- Missile width increased to 100 from 60.
- Increased missile visibility.
- Spread range from primary target to nearby targets increased to 550 from 450.
- Tendril break range increased to 600 from 550.
- Fixed: Timeout tone will now play properly.
- Now properly cancels spell casts upon activation.
- Destroying a seed no longer breaks spell shields.
- Plant selection radius increased slightly.
- Modified the vine particle to be easier to see.
- Nexus turrets
- Number increased back to 2 from 1.
- Health reduced by 900.
- Armor reduced by 20.
- Base attack damage reduced by 30.
- Friend List notes
- Pending the completion of some further testing on PBE, Friend List notes will be released at a future date
- Updated tooltips for Cho'Gath
- The main HUD health and mana bars will now display regen per second as opposed to regen per 5 seconds
- The "Reset HUD" button in the "Interface Options" menu will now set the global scale value to the correct amount
- Fixed: Wraiths and Lesser Wraiths no longer state they steal life in the tooltip
- Renamed from .
- Lore changed.
- , , and skin artwork changed.
- Now will continue to creep from corpses of those affected while alive, rather than fizzling. This includes targets dying to its initial damage.
- Jungle monsters now have idle sounds.
- Smart-cast item usage hotkeys are now set by default to
Shift+(1 - 6), the number corresponding to its respective inventory slot.
- Joke default hotkey changed to
- Taunt default hotkey changed to
- Dance default hotkey changed to
- Laugh default hotkey changed to
Patch Preview video
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.