New Skins in the Store
The following skin was released along with this patch.
The following skin was added along with this patch, but it was not made available until Monday July 9th, 2012.
The following skin was added along with this patch, but it was not made available until Wednesday July 11th, 2012.
The following skin was added along with this patch, but it was not made available until Friday July 13th, 2012.
The following skin was added along with V22.214.171.124 but was not made available until Monday July 9th, 2012.
The following skin was added along with V126.96.36.199b but was not made available until Wednesday July 11th, 2012.
The following skin was added along with V188.8.131.52 but it was not made available until Friday July 13th, 2012.
League of Legends V184.108.40.206
- will no longer occasionally allow Ahri to spell vamp off more than one spell.
- : damage now matches the tooltip.
- Energy cost reduced to 60/55/50/45/40 from 60 at all ranks.
- Now activates secondary damage.
- : damage reduced to 7-24 from 10-27.
- : mana cost increased at earlier ranks to 40/50/60/70/80 from 28/41/54/67/80.
- Assists are now properly granted when successfully reverting Anivia to her egg form.
- now displays the correct buff icon.
- : cast time has been reduced.
- Range increased to 2000/2500/3000 from 1900/2050/2200.
- Channel time reduced to 1 second from 1.25.
- no longer refreshes upon killing champion clones (e.g. ).
- can now be turned off at low amounts of health.
- no longer stops Dr. Mundo from using additional attack animations.
- Fixed a bug where had a different range at different levels.
- : cooldown reduced at earlier ranks to 130/120/110 from 150/130/110.
- Fixed a typo in the Air Client for .
- Base health increased to 434 from 404.
- Armor per level increased to 3.6 from 2.7.
- Charge speed increased to 1050 at all ranks from 650/750/850/950/1050.
- Mana cost reduced to 50 at all ranks from 50/55/60/65/70.
- Passive movement speed reduced at earlier ranks to 4/7/10/13/16% from 8/10/12/14/16%.
- Slow duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4.
- : cooldown increased at earlier ranks to 150/135/120 from 120 at all ranks.
- : cooldown increased to 200/180/160 from 180/150/120.
- Attack range reduced to 550 from 575.
- Attack animations are now more responsive.
- : additional cost stack maximum increased to 10 from 5 (max mana cost increased to 400 from 200).
- : projectile speed increased to 2000 from 1400.
- Cooldown reduced to 18/16/14/12/10 from 20/18/16/14/12.
- Casting no longer disables LeBlanc's ability to return to Distortion's origin point and vice versa.
- Base mana regeneration per 5 seconds increased to 6.6 from 5.6.
- : mana cost reduced to 50/60/70/80/90 from 60/75/90/105/120.
- Mana cost reduced to 100 at all ranks from 100/150/200.
- Cast range now displays on the minimap.
- : range increased to better match her attack range.
- Slow increased to 20/28/36/44/52% from 20/25/30/35/40%.
- Mana cost reduced to 80 at all ranks from 80/85/90/95/100.
- now continues dealing damage if Morgana dies.
- Base damage reduced at earlier ranks to 60/105/150/195/240 from 80/120/160/200/240.
- Cooldown increased at earlier ranks to 18/16/14/12/10 from 14/13/12/11/10.
- Primary target damage reduced at earlier ranks to 200/325/450 from 250/350/450.
- Cooldown increased at earlier ranks to 140/110/80 from 120/100/80.
- : autoattacks required to activate reduced to 5 from 7.
- Base damage increased to 500/600/700/800/900 from 400/525/650/775/900.
- Damage dealt to and increased to 100% from 50%.
- Cooldown reduced to 16/14/12/10/8 from 18/16/14/12/10.
- Minimum damage if interrupted increased to 12.5% from 0%.
- Maximum damage if interrupted increased to 87% from 70%.
- The ball now responds faster to and .
- Global spell cooldown reduced to 0.15 from 0.5.
- Base damage adjusted to 10-50 from 5-30.
- Damage amplification per stack increased to 20% from 15%.
- Maximum stacks reduced to 2 from 3.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.15 from 0.2.
- Base damage reduced to 60/90/120/150/180 from 60/100/140/180/220.
- Ability power ratio reduced to 0.4 from 0.6.
- Cooldown reduced to 6/5.25/4.5/3.75/3 from 6/5.5/5/4.5/4.
- Projectile speed reduced to 1200 from 1275.
- : ability power ratio increased to 0.7 from 0.5.
- Cast range increased by 100.
- Ball leash range increased by 100 when attached to an allied champion.
- Cast time increased to 0.5 seconds from 0.4.
- Shockwave no longer stuns units for longer than the duration of the movement.
- If the ball forcibly leashes back to Orianna, Command: Shockwave will go on a brief cooldown if it is ready.
- Mana cost reduced to 70/80/90/100/110 from 80/90/100/110/120.
- Reduced the spell casting time and movement delay after collision.
- : mana cost reduced to 40 from 50.
- Run animation now changes according to her movement speed.
- : cooldown increased to 200/180/160 from 180/150/120.
- Singed now has new spell effects for all skins, with the exception of Template:Csi which retains its unique spell effect.
- Mana cost reduced to 45/50/55/60/65 from 65 at all ranks.
- Champion prioritization range slightly increased to better match her attack range.
- : armor buff duration reduced to 3 seconds from 5.
- : cooldown increased to 160/145/130 from 120/110/100.
- Fixed a bug where Twisted Fate's Template:Csi name did not display properly during loading.
- Veigar no longer gains champion kill bonus when killing champion clones (e.g. ).
- : magic penetration bonus increased to 16/22/28/34/40% from 10/15/20/25/30%.
- Ability power ratio increased to 0.8 from 0.7.
- Missile speed increased to 2100 from 1700.
- : mana cost reduced to 50/60/70/80/90 from 60/70/80/90/100.
- now grants assists even if the target does not revive.
- Hovering over items with auras or actives now shows their effect radius.
- Ability power increased to 90 from 80.
- Magic resist increased to 40 from 36.
- Combine gold cost reduced to 575 from 775 (total gold cost reduced to 2100 from 2300).
- Chain lightning damage increased to 125 from 110.
- Combine gold cost increased to 900 from 700.
- Magic resist reduced to 48 from 56.
- Coloring changed to blue from a bug where it was red in the shop.
- , , , and now properly display missing item build paths.
- : no longer usable on minions. Still usable on jungle monsters.
Co-op vs. AI
- Bots are now more likely to use abilities while retreating.
- Bots now properly retreat in their base to the summoning platform instead of getting stuck between the nexus turrets.
- Bots no longer forget they are being chased.
- no longer occasionally cancels .
- Re-enabled .
- Custom game bots now adjust to players' initial laning decisions before the first minion wave spawns.
- and kills now have a chat message and kill callout if your team gets the kill or sees them die.
- Spectators will now hear callouts indicating which team kills Dragon and Baron.
- Updated tooltips for , , , , and .
- Champion-only targeting and pet control keys are now bindable.
- The Proving Grounds:
- Removed Nexus Turret health regeneration.
- Death timer scaling adjusted to an additional second every 60 seconds after 24 minutes from an additional second every 90 seconds after 24 minutes.
- Template:Mi no longer causes the sound to keep playing after the player cancels the spell.
- particles no longer appear on champions as they come out of Fog of War.
- Dominion Nexus Crystal now displays over the shrine in Dominion.
- Wards, , and now display their remaining time and health bar above them, similarly with champion and minion health bars.
- Neutral monsters can now be targeted with alert pings (default G and V).
A minor patch was deployed in the morning of Thursday, July 12th.
- Fixed several bugs with invites.
- Fixed several bugs with Ranked Teams.
- Fixed several bugs with chat and status updates.
- Fixed several bugs with the Custom game flow.