New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
League of Legends v188.8.131.52
- (Innate) - Pix fires magical bolts of energy whenever his owner attacks another enemy unit. These bolts are homing, but can be intercepted by other units.
- - Pix and Lulu each fire a bolt of magical energy that heavily slows all enemies it hits. An enemy can only be damaged by one bolt.
- - If cast on an ally, grants them movement speed and ability power for a short time. If cast on an enemy, turns them into an adorable critter that can't attack or cast spells.
- - If cast on an ally, commands Pix to jump to an ally and shield them. He then follows them and aids their attacks. If cast on an enemy, commands Pix to jump to an enemy and damage them. He then follows them and grants you vision of that enemy.
- (Ultimate) - Lulu enlarges an ally, knocking enemies away from them and granting them a large amount of bonus health. For the next few seconds, that ally gains an aura that slows nearby enemies.
Rocket Grab Damage increased to 80/135/190/245/300 (+1.0 ability power) from 60/120/180/240/300 (+0.8 ability power) Mana cost reduced to 110 from 140
Fixed a bug where Fiora could consume the second cast of Lunge on the original target while still moving toward the original target.
Fixed a bug where Demacian Justice would not finish casting if Garen lost vision of the target during the cast
Hiten Style Passive health restore reduced to 5/7/9/11/13 from 10/14/18/22/26 While active, health restore doubles to 10/14/18/22/26 Transcendent Blades cooldown increased to 70/60/50 seconds from 60/50/40
Eye of the Storm Attack Damage bonus is now lost if the shield breaks
Health per level increased to 98 from 88 Counterstrike area of effect radius increased to 375 from 350 Grandmaster's Might (New Active): Jax gains 25/35/45 (+30% of his bonus attack damage) armor and 25/35/45 (+20% of his ability power) magic resist for 8 seconds. 100 mana, 80 second cooldown.
Updated Ragnarok's buff tooltip to reflect it now grants Armor and Magic Resist instead of flat damage reduction
Now has improved targeting displays for her spells
Right clicking on an enemy while using Powerball will now move you close enough to hit the target Base armor reduced to 20.8 from 24.8 Base attack damage reduced to 53.5 from 58.8
Fixed a bug where Riven could get locked out of moving during her third cast of Broken Wings
Updated Rumble's recommended items
Fixed a bug that caused Deceive to sometimes deal more damage than intended Two-Shiv Poison damage adjusted to 50/90/130/170/210 (+1.0 bonus attack damage) from 40/80/120/160/200 (+0.5 total attack damage)
Vorpal Blade Damage reduced to 60/100/140/180/220 from 60/105/150/195/240 Cooldown increased to 6/5.5/5/4.5/4 from 5/4.5/4/3.5/3 Fixed a bug where last hitting with Vorpal Blade healed for less than intended
Updated Fury of the Dragonborn tooltip to more accurately reflect actual values in game Fixed a bug that caused Burnout to last longer than intended Dragon's Descent passive Armor and Magic Resist bonus reduced to 10/15/20 from 15/20/25
Power Chord damage increased to 18-188 from 10-180
Re-timed Starcall's animation to sync better with Soraka's actions
Fixed a bug where Event Horizon stopped stunning units if Veigar died
Power Transfer Augmented Power Transfer now grants Movement Speed when the missile is launched rather than when the cast animation begins Fixed a bug where Viktor could gain the Movement Speed from Power Transfer without actually casting the spell Fixed a bug where Augmented Power Transfer's Movement Speed lasted only 2 seconds instead of the intended 3 Fixed a bug where Graviton Field disappeared when Viktor died Fixed a bug where Chaos Storm disappeared when Viktor died (though it will not respond to commands while Viktor is dead)
- , , and lifesteal reduced.
- now loses only half its stacks on death.