New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Friday, March 23.
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Sunday, April 1.
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Monday, April 2.
The following skin was released with this patch, but was not available for purchase until Friday, April 6.
League of Legends v18.104.22.168
- Pix fires magical bolts of energy whenever his owner attacks another enemy unit. These bolts are homing but can be intercepted by other units.
- Pix and Lulu each fire a bolt of magical energy that heavily slows all enemies it hits. An enemy can only be damaged by one bolt.
- If cast on an ally, grants them movement speed and ability power for a short time. If cast on an enemy, turns them into an adorable critter that can't attack or cast spells.
- If cast on an ally, commands Pix to jump to an ally and shield them. He then follows them and aids their attacks.
- If cast on an enemy, commands Pix to jump to an enemy and damage them. He then follows them and grants vision of that enemy.
- Lulu enlarges an ally, knocking enemies away from them and granting them a large amount of bonus health. For the next few seconds, that ally gains an aura that slows nearby enemies.
- Mana cost reduced to 110 from 140.
- Base damage increased to 80 / 135 / 190 / 245 / 300 from 60 / 120 / 180 / 240 / 300.
- Ability power ratio increased to 1.0 from 0.8.
- Fixed a bug where Fiora could consume the second cast on the original target while still moving toward the original target.
- Fixed a bug where Demacian Justice would not finish casting if Garen lost vision of the target during the cast.
- Passive health restore reduced to 5 / 7 / 9 / 11 / 13 from 10 / 14 / 18 / 22 / 26.
- While active, health restore doubles to 10 / 14 / 18 / 22 / 26.
- Cooldown increased to 70 / 60 / 50 seconds from 60 / 50 / 40.
- Attack damage bonus is now lost if the shield breaks.
- Health per level increased to 98 from 88.
- Area of effect radius increased to 375 from 350.
- Active: Jax gains 25 / 35 / 45 (+30% of bonus attack damage) armor and 25 / 35 / 45 (+20% of ability power) magic resist for 8 seconds.
- Cost: 100 mana
- Cooldown: 80 seconds
- Updated buff tooltip to reflect that it now grants armor and magic resist instead of flat damage reduction.
- Improved targeting displays for her spells.
- Base armor reduced to 20.8 from 24.8.
- Base attack damage reduced to 53.5 from 58.8.
- Right clicking on an enemy will now move you close enough to hit the target.
- Fixed a bug where Riven could get locked out of moving during the third cast.
- Updated recommended items.
- Fixed a bug that caused it to sometimes deal more damage than intended.
- Base damage increased to 50 / 90 / 130 / 170 / 210 from 40 / 80 / 120 / 160 / 200.
- Scaling changed from 0.5 total attack damage to 1.0 bonus attack damage.
- Base damage reduced to 60 / 100 / 140 / 180 / 220 from 60 / 105 / 150 / 195 / 240.
- Cooldown increased to 6 / 5.5 / 5 / 4.5 / 4 seconds from 5 / 4.5 / 4 / 3.5 / 3.
- Fixed a bug where last hitting with healed for less than intended.
- Updated tooltip to more accurately reflect actual values in game.
- Maximum extension duration of reduced to a maximum of 4 seconds from 6 seconds.
- Fixed a bug that caused it to last longer than intended.
- Passive armor and magic resist bonus reduced to 10 / 15 / 20 from 15 / 20 / 25.
- Damage increased to 8 + (10 × level) from 10 × level.
- Re-timed animation to sync better with Soraka's actions.
- Fixed a bug where it stopped stunning units if Veigar died.
- now grants movement speed when the missile is launched rather than when the cast animation begins.
- Fixed a bug where Viktor could gain the movement speed from without actually casting .
- Fixed a bug where movement speed lasted only 2 seconds instead of the intended 3.
- Fixed a bug where it disappeared when Viktor died.
- Fixed a bug where it disappeared when Viktor died (though it will not respond to commands while Viktor is dead).
- Added to recipe for .
- Recipe changed to 585 = 1400 + +
- Attack damage reduced to 25 from 35.
- Shield strength reduced to 250 from 300.
- Shield duration reduced to 3 seconds from 4.
- Added -
- Recipe: 925 = 3300 + +
- Stats: +55 attack damage, +36 magic resistance
- Unique Passive: +1 attack damage for every 2.5% missing health.
- Unique Passive: If you would take magic damage which would leave you at less than 30% of your maximum health, you gain a shield which absorbs 400 magic damage for 5 seconds. 60 second cooldown.
- Life steal reduced to 12% from 15%.
- Life steal per stack reduced to 0.2% from 0.25%.
- Now only loses half stacks on death from all stacks.
- Life steal reduced to 10% from 12%.
- Life steal reduced to 12% from 15%.
- Fixed a bug where it would disappear if the caster died.
- Base heal amount reduced to 120 from 140.
- Recently Healed debuff duration increased to 35 seconds from 25.
- Champions will now attempt to run home when they disconnect, instead of .
- Fixed a bug where the Dominion center buff could cause double kills against , , etc.
- Scaling Mana Regeneration reduced to 0.5% of maximum Mana/Energy from 1%.
- Cleaned up champion passive tooltips.
- A champion chasing a fleeing opponent will now attack more consistently than before.
- Fixed a bug where Ally disconnect messages were not displaying properly.
- Fixed a bug where using Ctrl+F didn't display a Ping/FPS overlay.
- Fixed a bug where players could unintentionally disconnect and reconnect as a spectator.
- Made a few server side adjustments to prevent specific cases of lag.
Co-op vs. AI
- Improved cast logic on ultimates for and bots.
- Fixed a bug where bots in Dominion would sometimes idle under enemy capture points.
- Each autoattack now extends the duration of to a maximum of 4 seconds reduced from 6 seconds.
Co-op vs AI
- Bruiser no longer remains in base if a player has disconnected.
- Added "Camera Smoothing" option under More Options menu.
A small hotfix was deployed on March 22.
- Fixed an issue where locked cameras would unlock when manipulating the minimap.
A small hotfix was deployed on April 4.
- "We have just completed a regular live maintenance on the in-game store. This update included store performance enhancements and minor bug fixes. [...]"
A hotfix was deployed on April 12.
- "When you log in tomorrow, you'll notice we released a small patch. This was to address a performance issue that was keeping a small group of summoners from successfully finishing games. [...]"