New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
The following skins were released with this patch, but were not available for purchase until November, 21 2011.
- Added a filter to search skins by Champion.
- Added a filter to search only Legendary skins.
- Added the ability to search multiple items at once by using “+” to separate search terms.
- Made performance enhancements.
League of Legends V184.108.40.206
- : Fizz dashes through his target, dealing normal attack damage plus additional magic damage.
- Passive: Fizz's attacks rend his target, applying a damage over time effect that strengthens if the opponent is low on life.
- Active: Fizz's attacks are empowered, dealing additional magic damage and causing grievous wounds to his opponents.
- : Fizz hops onto his staff, becoming untargetable. He may then choose to slam the ground or hop off to another location
- (Ultimate): Fizz flings a fish that can bind itself onto enemy champions - After a brief delay, a Shark will emerge from the earth to eat the fish, dealing damage and knocking back all enemy champions.
- (Innate): Fizz's dexterity allows him to ignore unit collision and take less damage from basic attacks.
- Initial spell vamp gained upon obtaining 10 bonus attack damage reduced to 8% from 10%.
- Additional spell vamp reduced to 1% per 6 attack damage from 1% per 5 attack damage.
- Initial magic damage bonus upon obtaining 20 ability power reduced to 8% from 10%.
- Additional magic damage bonus reduced to 1% per 6 ability power from 1% per 5 ability power.
- : projectile based damage and proc based damage reduced to 45/70/95/120/145 from 50/75/100/125/150.
- Base movement speed reduced to 300 from 305.
- Base damage increased to 80/130/180/230/280 from 70/120/170/220/270.
- Now reveals champions for 6 seconds in addition to revealing the area for 6 seconds. It still does not reveal stealth.
- is now correctly flagged as an area effect spell.
- Base mana lowered to 255 from 302.
- Range reduced to 525 from 550.
- Damage per additional missile reduced to 25% from 30%.
- Fixed a few small tooltip errors.
- : cast range reduced to 650 from 700.
- : damage increased at earlier ranks to 80/130/180/230/280 from 60/115/170/225/280.
- Now moves Katarina in front of the target.
- When is active, Katarina moves behind the target.
- : bonus range reduced to 130/150/170/190/210 from 130/160/190/220/250.
- Base armor increased to 18 from 14.
- : cooldown reduced to 14 from 16.
- : cooldown reduced to 7 from 8.
- : mana cost reduced to 60/70/80/90/100 from 80/90/100/110/120.
- : mana cost reduced to 100 from 120.
- : attack damage ratio increased to 0.45 from 0.4.
- Cast range reduced to 425 from 500.
- Tether range reduced to 465 from 525.
- Olaf is now immune to blinds and silences while Ragnarok is active.
- Base mana regeneration per 5 seconds increased to 7.0 from 4.54.
- Mana regeneration per 5 seconds per level increased to 0.5 from 0.45.
- : cast range increased to 825 from 800.
- : now works with smart cast. Hold down the smart cast hotkey to mark the beginning of the line, and release the hotkey to cast.
- : ability power ratio reduced to 0.9 from 1.0.
- : ability power ratio reduced to 0.9 from 1.0.
- Mana cost adjusted to 60/65/70/75/80 from 65 at all ranks.
- Passive aura reduced to 7/9/11/13/15 armor and magic resist from 8/11/14/17/20.
- : now has an ammo stack and reload time indicator on the buff bar.
- Base attack damage increased to 46.5 from 44.5.
- Tristana will now automatically attack the target she casts on.
- Knockback radius increased to 200 from 175.
- Now has an indicator around the target to show knockback radius (similar to .
- Fixed a bug where the display range for was much shorter than the actual range.
- : lifesteal reduced to 15% from 18%.
- : no longer triggers spell cast effects like , , or .
- and are no longer purchasable in the Dominion game mode.
- Added small amounts of experience to various jungle monsters in order to maintain current jungling paths without the necessity of the Awareness mastery (which increases experience gained).
- Tenacity). , , , and now additionally reduce silences and blinds, but no longer allow them to walk through persistent slowing fields such as when stacked with other disable duration reductions (ie:
- Death Recap:
- Improved Death Recap to show more accurate damage over a longer period of time.
- Fixed numerous bugs with the display of ability damage.
- Masteries have been remade.
- Improved Summoner Spells are now condensed into 3 masteries, each at the first tier of their respective trees.
- Summoner's Wrath improves Offense tree Summoner Spells.
- Summoner's Resolve improves Defense tree Summoner Spells.
- Summoner's Insight improves Utility tree Summoner Spells.
- All summoner spell icons have been updated.
- "Welcome to the Crystal Scar" announcement will now play at the start of a Dominion game.
- Fixed a bug where Allied Player Portraits would not update unless they were on screen.
- Fixed a bug that caused an error to appear in chat on Dominion.
- Empowers your champion, increasing ability power by 10-78 (depending on level) and attack speed by 35% for 12 seconds. 220 second cooldown.
- Improved Surge increases the attack speed bonus to 40% and ability power gained by 10%
- Usable at summoner level 1.
- Cooldown increased to 70 seconds from 55.
- Improved Clairvoyance increases duration by 2 seconds, down from 4 and no longer reduces the cooldown.
- Now cleanses summoner spell debuffs such as Exhaust's movement speed and damage reduction and Ignite's damage over time.
- Improved Cleanse no longer reduces cooldown, but now extends the secondary disable reduction buff by 1 second.
- Duration reduced to 2.5 seconds from 3.
- Improved Exhaust no longer increases the duration.
- Cooldown increased to 265 from 255.
- Range reduced to 400 from 450.
- has been removed.
- is now usable at Summoner Level 1, down from Summoner Level 4.
- is now improved in the Offense Mastery tree instead of Utility.
- Heal amount per level increased to 25 from 20.
- Improved Heal no longer reduces the cooldown but now increases the amount healed by 15%.
- Added to Summoner's Rift.
- Promotes the nearest allied siege minion, increasing its attack range, health, armor, and magic resist. 180 second cooldown.
- Improved in the Utility tree - Improved Promote increases the defensive bonus stats of promoted minions by 15%.
- Now usable at Summoner Level 8 (on both the Crystal Scar and Summoner's Rift), up from Summoner Level 1.
- has been removed.
- Health bonus upon reviving is now innate to the spell (as opposed to requiring Improved Revive).
- Improved Revive now grants a 125% movement speed increase upon revival down from 225% without any mastery.
- Now improved in the Defense tree instead of Offense.
- Improved Smite no longer reduces cooldown but the gold gained on cast is increased to 10 from 5.
- Cooldown reduced to 70 seconds from 75 seconds.
- Summoner's Insight no longer reduces cooldown.
- Improved Clarity increases the total mana restored by 20% and no longer restores the same amount of mana to allies as the caster.
- Now has a new death particle and sound.
- The Rune page cap is 20 now from 10.
- Six bans now available in draft mode from 4.
- Ranked Teams now available.
- Jungle experience increased by 5% to compensate for new mastery trees.
- Fixed a bug where spectators would crash if a champion stealths not in the vision of the spectator.
- Fixed a bug where Shift + enter did not work in multiple languages.
- Fixed a bug where did not proc .