New Skins in the Store
The following skins were released along with this patch.
The following skins were released along with this patch, but were not available for purchase until Wednesday, October 13.
The following skins were released along with this patch, but were not available for purchase until a much later date.
- - (Available on November 22, 2010, after Patch V184.108.40.206)
- - (Available on January 10, 2011, after Patch V220.127.116.11)
- Improved matchmaking specifically for the Solo Ranked Queue.
- Refactored back end stats processing. This change will temporarily remove the display of matches in your Recent Matches list, however these games will still count towards your lifetime statistics.
- Fixed a bug where the patcher was not displaying news correctly.
- Fixed a bug where players could use skins that they did not own.
League of Legends v18.104.22.168
- (Innate): Swain gains increased mana regeneration for 5 seconds upon killing a unit.
- : Swain sets his raven to cripple an enemy. Over the next three seconds, the target takes damage over time and is slowed.
- : Swain marks a target area. After a short delay, mighty talons grab hold of enemy units dealing damage and rooting them.
- : Swain afflicts his target, dealing damage to them over time and causing them to take increased damage from Swain's attacks.
- (Ultimate): Toggle: Swain transforms into the form of a raven, during this time up to 3 lesser ravens strike out at nearby enemies each second. Swain is healed for half the damage dealt by the Ravens.
- Debuff duration reduced to 4 seconds from 5.
- Movement speed reduced to 315 from 320.
- Duration modified to 3 seconds at all ranks from 2 / 2.5 / 3 / 3.5 / 4.
- Active damage reduction changed to 10 / 15 / 20 / 25 / 30% from 30% at all ranks.
- Cooldown increased to 17 from 15.
- Attack range increased to 425 from 400.
- Duration reduced to 2 seconds from 2.5.
- Slow duration increased to 1.5 seconds from 1.
- Damage per second changed to 20 / 33.75 / 47.5 / 61.25 / 75 retaining the same overall damage.
- Fixed a bug where it wasn't dealing enough damage.
- Maximum mana to attack damage conversion increased to 2% from 1.5%.
- splash art has been updated.
- Voiceovers and quotes have been changed.
- Blood and gore added to EU client.