Raise a Floppa - The Loop
Do you like this video?
New Skins in the Store
- Users who are Level 30 will now be blocked from buying XP boosts from the Store, as they cannot earn further XP.
- Improved the matchmaking algorithm to match more effectively.
- Added a ticker to PVP.net to provide helpful information regarding the current server status.
- Fixed a bug where users could get non-functioning ban buttons for a Practice Game they were not the owner of.
- Fixed a bug where users were not properly notified if they searched for an invalid Summoner Name.
- Fixed a bug where the wrong map images would display in Practice Game lobbies.
- Fixed a bug where renaming Rune Pages would not show up properly in Champion Selection.
- Fixed a bug with the Rune Combiner tooltips.
- Fixed a bug with viewing other users' Rune Books.
- Fixed a bug where Bots could not be removed if a Practice Game changed ownership.
- Fixed a bug where users in chat rooms were not showing up in the Invite Screen.
- Fixed a bug where the Chat Room button was slightly misaligned.
League of Legends v22.214.171.124
- Innate: After 3 spell casts, Sona's next attack will deal magic damage, and reduce the damage the target deals by 30% for 3 seconds. Additionally, Sona's Auras persist for 3 seconds after deactivating.
- Active: Sona fires bolts of sound, dealing 70 / 120 / 170 / 220 / 270 (+60% AP) magic damage to the nearest two enemies (prioritizes champions).
- Aura: Sona plays the Hymn of Valor, increasing nearby allied champions Attack Damage and Ability Power by 8 / 12 / 16 / 20 / 24.
- Active: Sona sends out healing melodies, healing Sona and the most wounded nearby allied champion by 50 / 75 / 100 / 125 / 150 (+60% AP).
- Aura: Sona plays the Aria of Perseverance, increasing nearby allied champions Armor and Magic Resist by 8 / 12 / 16 / 20 / 24.
- Active: Sona plays her ultimate chord, forcing enemy champions in a line in front of her to dance, taking 150 / 250 / 350 (+70% AP) magic damage over 2.5 seconds.
- Now resets the auto-attack timer.
- Now grant assists.
- Damage reduction reduced to 30% from 35%.
- No longer removed by combat dehancing effects such as .
- Fixed various bugs that caused it to not work correctly sometimes.
- Now interacts properly with spell shields like .
- Now has a buff showing the duration of the effect.
- It now also grants 20% death timer reduction to compensate for the 8 seconds Karthus is active after dying.
- The code has been remade to fix some bugs and usability issues.
- No longer castable while disabled.
- Mana cost reduced to 25 at all ranks from 30 / 40 / 50 / 60 / 70.
- It no longer shows cast particles over fog of war.
- It now leaves a buff showing the duration of the increased cost and damage of subsequent casts.
- No longer ignores enemy spell shields like .
- No longer reduces true damage when used with .
- Fixed a bug where it was giving multiplicative attack speed rather than base.
- Now be cancelled.
- Fixed a bug where fearing enemies didn't grant an assist.
- Now deals damage at the start of the spell from when the target hits the ground.
- Now has a brief cooldown when activated with the goal of preventing quick cancellation after initiation.
- The first attack after breaking stealth will now benefit from the bonus attack speed.
- It will now provide its attack speed bonus if you break stealth by casting a spell.
- No longer heals Vladimir when his ability power increases.
- Fixed a bug where it was not restoring enough health from Spell Vamp.
- Fixed a bug where its tooltip showed it restoring less health than it did.
- Duration reduced to 13 seconds from 15.
- Cooldown increased to 180 seconds at all ranks from 180 / 160 / 140 seconds.
- Combine cost reduced to 450 from 850. New total cost is 2250.
- +430 Health.
- +450 Mana.
- Unique Aura: Nearby allies gain 20 hp/5 and 9 mp/5.
- Unique Passive: Reduces ability cooldowns by 10%.
- Unique Passive: When you cast a spell, you regenerate 50 health and 20 mana over 2 seconds. This effect has a 3-second cooldown and no longer affects allies.
- Proc damage raised to 100% from 80%.
- Proc damage raised to 150% from 130%.
- Combine cost increased to 700. Total cost is now 2110.
- Unique passive conversion percent dropped to 1.5% from 2%.
- Unique passive changed to: Each time you attack, you gain one maximum mana (3 second cooldown). Each time you use an ability, you gain four maximum mana (3 second cooldown.) Bonus caps at 1000.
- No longer lists as building into .
- Now show their remaining duration (in seconds) in their mana bar. Both teams can see the remaining duration.
- No longer deals damage when held by a clone.
- Effect is no longer removed by combat dehancers such as .
- Movement speed increase reduced to 27% from 32%.
- movement speed increase reduced to 6% from 8%.
- Fixed a bug where some knock up and knock away spells failed to interrupt enemy channeled spells.
- Fixed a bug where Summoner refreshed your W slot's cooldown when used.
- Fixed a bug where the aggro outline was not appearing.
- Disconnected players will now run home if their Recall is interrupted.
- Disconnected players now gain 1000 Magic Resist after 1 minute of continuous disconnection.
- No longer grants the buff to dead allied champions.
- Now has a proper cooldown timer.
- Decreased loading time by up to 30% depending on the hardware.
- Fixed several client crashes.