- This page is being used to test mobile user-experience changes. It was necessary to use the USER BLOG nameplace because other namespaces, such as TEMPLATE and USER, do not have mobile-ready versions. This blog may not comply with standard blog rules.
is an agent of serendipity who fights to maintain a balance where life can endure the indifference of chaos. Many Runeterrans sing songs that ponder his extraordinary nature, yet they all agree that the cosmic vagabond is drawn to artifacts of great magical power. Surrounded by a jubilant choir of helpful spirit Meeps, it is impossible to mistake his actions as malevolent, as Bard always serves the greater good... in his own odd way.}}}
, grants his allies the ability to pass through terrain.}}} …
Read more >
The following is a collaborative rework by LoL Custom Content Discord. The goals of this rework:
- To better fulfil the Sniper fantasy - one shot, one kill.
- To keep her Sniper fantasy distinct from Jhin - she is not elaborate or extravagant.
- To make her more resonant with the Piltover aesthetic and her position as Chief of Police, rather than cheap steampunk fanservice.
- Unused Abilities
- Headshot (Innate)
- Caitlyn can hold her attack commands to line-up the shot, which takes (1Attack Speed) seconds to complete. If Caitlyn completes the channel without losing sight of her target, the attack is guaranteed to critically strike for damage. Caitlyn can release the shot at any time, but will deal no bonus damage unless the channel complete.
- Trip-Wire Traps
Read more >
- Funnelling strategies, such as + and + . Riot has no explicit issue with funnelling and could even be said to encourage exploring additional metas/strategies - but they take issue with strategies that invite no gameplay/interaction.
- Deathball compositions are currently drowning out all other team compositions, which is devaluing a large number of champions within the roster - e.g. champions that split push, champions that skirmish/pick-off, and champions that flank.
- Split pushing is currently too binary, since failing to take a structure currently equates to wasted time/resources. Turret health checkpoints were an attempt to address this - but split pushing is still predominantly a strategy used by duelists, rather than expl…
- Confirmed changes
- Add two new tiers.
- Reduced divisions per tier to 4.
- Address Bronze's huge skill diversity.
- Address Diamond V's huge skill diversity.
- The Ranked Season is now split into three splits.
- Your loading screen border now reflects your current rank.
- Rewards are distributed per split.
- MMR distribution between divisions is now adjusted to account for population, rather than being uniform. Bronze, Gold and Diamond (in particular) have smaller brackets to better distribute the sheer quantity of players.
- Division Promotion series reduced to 1 game from 3.
- Tier Promotion series reduced to 3 games from 5.
- Demotion protection significantly reduced.
- Tier Demotions now occur after losing an Underdog Game (i.e. you will be told that losing …
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.