- "He really is the Dark Magician!" - Random Internet Guy
- "A real asset to our team." - Sam 3010
- "He WISHES he had my level of misanthropy, cynicism, and bullshit intolerance." - Nystus
- "I have never seen such a terrible admin in my wiki experience." - Technology Wizard
The following tables contain information last updated on June 29, 2011.
- All contributions by me
- Updated champions patch histories for:
- Separated Monsters from their Buffs.
- Separated Monsters from Minions.
- Created a modular template for the current/next sales on the Main Page.
- Made the abilities template and the ability details template modular, CSS customizable and with support for up to 3 secondary effects per skill.
- Created a Template:Skin gallery item|template for champions skins in the gallery.
- Categorized champions based on release date and release periods.
- Stopped contributing on June 29, 2011 for community incompatibilities.
(the following information regards incomplete projects that I took part into in the past and have been left here for other editors to use)
- Patch History Project:
- Monster Patch History:
- Replace History with Patch history in the header.
- Patch V18.104.22.168 states that ebonmaw starts with 2400 base health. Tested in a single player game at level 1, he had 2650 and increased by 200 per player level.
- 'Jungle monsters that previously had negative magic resistance now have magic resistance of zero.': Who had negative MRes?
- 'Baron Nashor's Wrath of the Ancients spell no longer targets stealthed units.': What does the spell do?
- : 'Health per player level increased to 175 from 150.': How does this work?
- Twisted Treeline Super Minions: 'Base damage increased by 30.': How was it before?
- V22.214.171.124: .
- V126.96.36.199: .
- V188.8.131.52: .
- V184.108.40.206: .
- V220.127.116.11: .
- Twisted Treeline Minions: 'Gold from minion kills increased by 3 for all minions.'