Started playing LoL at the beginning of August, 2010. Never played DotA or HoN, LoL was my first game of this type. I prefer the jungle or playing as an assassin, support or tank, although I really like how champions like Nidalee and Renekton play.
Just recently got back from deployment so hopefully I'll be able to put a bit more time into this wiki as well as into the game itself. I am going to claw my way up to the gold Elo range. I'll also (eventually) continue my Elo Hell and You series.
- Elo Hell and you
- Elo Hell and You: Part 1 - The Impassable Barrier
- Elo Hell and You: Part 2 - Skills That Pay the Bills
- Leave your Questions here
- Check out my Guides
- My Custom Champions
- Tellaemen, the Chromatic Elemental - A close range AP champion.
- Asuria, the Blade of Twilight - A melee DPS ninja champion.
- My tank champion
- Ranged Carry
- Best ranged carry out there
- Fine alternative to Ashe
- Great ranged carry and my first main "I wanna shoot something!"
- "Anyone for a spot of tea?"
- Replacement for the now gimped Shen
- Beefy DPS
- Awesome jungler with utility
- Insane burst
- New favorite assassin/jungler
- Squishier than Akali
- Ridiculous skill requirement
- Fun support champ
- Gotten better after her past couple buffs/rework
- Beefy mage
- Broseidon, Lord of the brocean!
- Powerful jungler that most don't know how to counter
- Hella Awesome Dominion Streak