So I should tell about myself here?
(NOTE: The Wall of Text is maybe not that interesting for you. You can skip it.)
I guess I can tell about what I like and do in League of Legends. I started some time ago (12th of December 2011, I think. The last Saturday before Ahri release), and I'm now level 30 (and level 29 on an other account). I have, however, not played any ranked yet.
Back when I started, I first played Riven a bit, but I couldn't really play her (LoL was my first MOBA), and my brother (who I got the game from) said I could maybe better start with Caitlyn. Which I did. Some time later, I could play Anivia a bit (she was the one I used after Caitlyn was not free to play anymore), and Morgana, Heimerdinger and Fiddlesticks. However, I should maybe not include Morgana in that list, because I now know how I sucked with her, in fact. I leveled up my Q first, and didn't put points in my shield. Some time later, I also played Ashe and Teemo well, where I also played Caitlyn when she was free to play.
Then (part two of the story) Riven was free to play. I had been playing for something around three months at that point, and I had also wondered if I would like her now (at that point, Tryndamere and Nocturne were the only melee I liked. I don't know if I tried many more). So I played her. And had a new main. Her mobility turned out to be exactly what I liked for a champion. At this moment, I was level 15-20 on both of my accounts. In this Riven free week, I also made the swap of mostly playing normal games, instead of the bot games I started with. However, my build for her was not that good yet, and it took some more time before I cleaned that up.
After some bad things, like getting outlaned 2vs1 against an Olaf, happened. I played her less, and played Ashe (who was my main before) more again. However, I did not farm really well, and was often playing bad, and a few times almost feeding. Because of all those lost games (of which most were, even tough I didn't farm properly, not my fault), I decided to buy Olaf without having tried him once, because he was just an unstoppable force whenever I saw him. The first day I played him, I broke my 12 lose streak. And because of the help of a friend who has over 10 years MOBA experience, I also used proper bruiser builds. After some time, I played Riven again. And crushed my top lane enemy. And crushed my enemy again. And made two enemies tower hug on my own, after my jungler had ganked twice. And dragged a 4vs5 game to 63 minutes. And so on.
She is now my main again, and the Riven page will be the page where you will find me most often...
As a last note, this bad farming (which was, by the way, only with AD carries) is not a problem anymore. I carried a game with Ashe in the first game I really managed to farm. :)
I have now also made an account on the Public Beta Environment, to try new champions with the bonus IP and RP you get, and I'll also report bugs I find.
Because of this, I have added a lot of new champions to my favorites. Fiora was one of the first of them, when I noticed she was not overpowered, due to the fact that she is a melee carry. Yes, carries are right-click champions. But some of the ranged (Ashe and Varus, for example) and the melee carries (just Fiora, Trynda and Yi, I'd say, but I'm going to try Olaf and Riven with carry builds too) require very good positioning to deal their damage without getting focused. Melee carries most of all. Your 2000 (or less) health bar must be next to your enemies without them attacking you. Other champions I learned this way are Irelia and LeBlanc. And there are also A LOT of champions I am still going to learn there. <3 PBE.
NOTE: Some things in these lists (like the Irelia solo Nashor without life steal or spell vamp) are not viable for normal games, and I don't pretend them to be. So please no comments like "OMFG YOU BUY MADREDS BLOODRAZOR ON IRELIA???" or something like that. I only do that when I'm having some fun vs bots.
NOTE2: Those lists are mostly for my own fun, but I might do something like posting a blog with what champions can solo Nashor without any life steal or spell vamp.
Solo Nashor without life steal or spell vamp:
- Irelia with Berserkers Greaves, Frozen Mallet, Wits End, Ionic Spark, Madreds Bloodrazor, Black Cleaver, Red Buff, Blue Buff. No summoner spells used. Full flat attack speed rune page used.
- Lulu with Berserkers Greaves, Wits End, Ionic Spark, Madreds Bloodrazor, Malady, Zeke's Herald (well, a little bit of life steal...), Red Buff, Blue Buff, full attack speed rune page. No summoner spells used. No elixers used.
- Master Yi (I think. In fact I'm not 100% sure...)
- And I have no idea anymore who else...
Normal bot game pentas:
NOTE: Doesn't happen often. You have to be lucky in two ways. The bots must be together, and your allies must make no kills.
- Shvyana (AD carry build)
- Shaco (AD carry build)
- Master Yi (AD Carry build)
- I think there is another one recently, but I forgot.
I think I got a lot of them lately...
- 3 in one game with Master Yi (AD carry build)
- And a bunch of others I forgot.
And why I forget them, most likely because the system matches more experienced players with newer players in bot games, as I am really often matched with pre-20 or even pre-10 players in bot games lately...
Other epic things:
- Chum the Waters (Fizz ultimate) oneshotting Sona bot.
- Riven R Flash W R Q for a bot game quadra kill within a second.
1v5 bot games:
Silver 1 LP gains/losses
A list for myself because I want to know how true the gains/losses of LP are for someone who is gaining Elo on a steady rate (55-60% win rate).
- Varus AD carry 9-2-12 victory +15 (15)
- Kha'zix Mid 4-5-3 defeat -11 (4)
- Yi Mid 9-2-3 victory +12 (16)
- Yi Jungle 2-6-1 defeat -7 (9) (yeah, apparently Yi's ganks should be as often and as good as Fiddlesticks ganks (note: fiddlesticks maxed fear first). If not, he should get flamed for the full game, despite being the one who said "you guys poke without fighting (Jayce, Zyra, Varus, Lulu, what more can you ask for in a poke team?), while I take the turrets", and then watching them get caught by Kennen, Alistar and Fiddlesticks all the time)
- Amumu Jungle 1-5-2 defeat -9 (0) (seriously wondering what this Twitch has had to pay to get his account boosted to Silver 1...)
- -3 for leave (the swap did not work) (-3)
- Diana Mid 13-3-8 victory +5 (2) (Morde was AFK all game though)
- Vayne AD Carry 15-12-13 defeat -2 (0)
Demoted - now promoted again.
- Vayne AD Carry 5-8-5 defeat -0 (0) Flamer/AFKer and Ward spammer...
- Jarvan Jungle 2-8-23 defeat -0 (0) Swap between Malphite and Miss Fortune failed, so they had wrong summoner spells, runes and masteries and played a champion they probably did not like. Also Janna constantly flamed, and had a negative attitude because of it.
- Tristana AD Carry 3-5-1 defeat -0 (0) I just seem to be unable to win lately...
- Riven Jungle 6-5-9 victory +7 (7) Good teamplay wins games
- Brand Jungle 7-4-11 victory +4 (11) Found the hidden OP, just like AP Yi pre-AlexIch.
- Riven Top 5-1-3 victory +4 (15) League of Lags
- Brand Jungle 0-6-9 defeat -3 (12) I should probably tell my team pre-game to come INSTANTLY if I get counterjungled at red... Seriously how stupid can Silver 1 players be...
- Irelia Top 4/6/7 defeat -3 (9)
- Brand Jungle 5-5-23 victory +7 (16)
- Ahri Mid 10-4-10 victory +4 (20)
- Riven Top 9-8-1 defeat -5 (15) We were a lot better than the enemy team (I just felt it in teamfights), but you can't win if your jungler and mid flame one another for 20 minutes, after which the jungler decides to sell his items and ward spam the full jungle. Should've been +5...
- Ahri Mid 7-8-6 defeat -3 (12) Dem fake plat smurfs not calling ss when their lane opponent goes invade red buff and has 4 kills in 4 minutes... Also farm sucked cuz tower died early and I spend all my time roaming.
- --- Looks like it got softened a bit here; more LP gain/loss later on.
- Amumu Jungle 6-6-13 victory +7 (19) Upfront burst team vs Amumu + Garen + Orianna + Vayne + Lulu.
- Ezreal AD Carry 11-5-13 victory +6 (25) Nashor gives us inhib, gives us other inhib, gives us base.
- Riven Top 16/7/12 victory +4 (29) It took quite some effort to get the team listen (stop going alone, etc), but then we did win, after like, 25 minutes of sieging the base, getting inhibs, not being able to get nexus turrets, etc. 58 minutes in the end... Also 200th win in ranked.
- Renekton Top 8/3/15 victory +6 (35) If I had LoL recorder, I'd upload this game as the perfect example of how to turn an advantage in lane into a win. Jungle, Mid and Bot all lost lane.
- Blitzcrank Support 1/8/8 defeat -3 (32) I HATE supporting... Fed Twitch, can't take care of it...
- Leona Support 7/8/23 defeat -4 (28) WHY DO PEOPLE ALWAYS HAVE TO BITCH ABOUT THEIR TEAMMATES???????
- Renekton Top 3/14/15 defeat -6 (22) Meh. That is all. Babysit early, and Kassadin and Caitlyn sometimes dealing damage, sometimes only running. Could've won if they'd be more consistent.
- Zed Mid (first top, but swapped with Lissandra because she prefered Riven over Ahri) 9-6-7 victory +7 (29) Rough start, but ended well. Made better plays than ever before, including shadow swapping -> ult shadow swapping -> flashing to survive a rampaging Riven.
- Ahri Mid 4-8-2 defeat -4 (25) Flame flame flame... Fuck you Lucian.
- Ahri Mid 5-8-9 defeat -5 (20) Team? What's that? I'll just go alone and then blame them for fighting without me if they die in a 4v5, or not coming with me if I get caught. ~Our AD carry.
- Riven Jungle 6-10-7 defeat -7 (13) Just fuck you Urgot. Blame your feed on yourself instead of flaming us.
- Shen Top 9-6-17 victory +9 (22) I love playing the "I don't give a fuck"-Shen.
- -3 LP because someone called for someone else's champion, which meant I had to dodge (he didn't play Karthus), and lost 3 LP because of that... Fucking retards.
- Quinn AD Carry 13-5-5 victory +6 (25) 10-0 in lane is always a good start...
- Jarvan Jungle 3-6-13 defeat -6 (19) And another three reports for flame distributed...
- Vayne AD Carry 20-8-3 victory +3 (22) 4V5 IN YA FACE, BITCHEEES! I DON'T NEED A SUPPORT!
- Vi Jungle 2-7-8 defeat -5 (17)
- Kayle Mid 9-11-9 defeat -7 (10) Broken Diana + Flaming Lee = gg.