This user also editsregularly and is familiar with basic wiki editing format, syntax, and practice.
Pardon this user for excessive.
Started playing LoL on 13-Feb-2011. If you wanna add me for PvP match, you'll regret it (or be pleased as my opponent) because I'm not doing well in either normals nor ranked. My PvP victory rate is slightly higher than 50%. I'm so slow to react and often get killed when I get ganked by a veteran. I previously spent most of the time in Co-op vs. AI just for pleasure (intermediate AI of course) I often win the normal match simply because the opposing team got worse noobs or leavers. And no, my in-game name isn't "Inpursuit".
- (first bought champ)
- (love his villainous narcissism)
- (cool voice)
- (bought but I prefer teaming with this champ when I play Zil)
- (Shroom time bomb is fun! No longer possible...)
- (Zilean hardly withstands stealthy ambush)
- (this champ forces the summoner to play selfishly)
- When the enemy to his ally's rescue, I place a on him so it hurts his targeted friend after the teleportation, sometimes may get me a lucky kill or assist.
- After for 1-2 sec, I him so the opponents scream at me.
- A low-health is fleeing from me and my bomb range could barely reach her. Suddenly she stopped and turned to herself backward, that actually bought me just enough time to bomb her and granted my first kill of the match.
My Favorite Pages
- Magic resistance (very important)