- Unflinching has similar effects as the removed Season 2016 mastery .
- The old version of Unflinching allowed quickly tapping (and thus not completing a successful channel) to still activate the rune's effects.
- New Effect: Gain 10% slow resist and tenacity. This increases based on your missing health, up to 30% slow resist and tenacity at 30% maximum health or below.
- Old Effect: Gain 10% Slow Resist and Tenacity for each of your summoner spells on cooldown, stacking up to 20%. Gain an additional 15% for 10 seconds whenever you cast a summoner spell.
- Bug Fix: Now properly grants 10% slow resistance for each summoner spell on cooldown.
- Moved to Slot 3 from Slot 1.
- Moved to the Vitality Slot from Strength Slot.
- V7.22 Added
- Resolve Slot 1 rune.
- Passive: You gain 15% slow resist and tenacity for 10 seconds whenever you cast a summoner spell.
- Furthermore, you gain 10% tenacity for each of your summoner spells on cooldown, up to 20%.