- On , , , and , Ultimate Hunter is exchanged with .
- On classic Summoner's Rift and Howling Abyss the maximum amount of Bounty Hunter stacks that you can have is five, setting the maximum bonus at 25%.
- On classic Twisted Treeline the maximum amount of Bounty Hunter stacks that you can have is three, plus two for the altars, setting the maximum bonus at 25%.
- Ultimate Hunter will affect both cooldowns and recharge timers on abilities such as .
- Ultimate Hunter stacks multiplicatively with regular cooldown reduction. This means that the effective reduction is less than the advertised value while you have any CDR from other sources.
- 40% cooldown reduction and the Ultimate Hunter (fully stacked to 5) results in 55% cooldown reduction on your ultimate.
- With this can be further increased to 58.75%.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.