Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- The scene depicted has him using .
- This skin shares the Day Job theme with:
- He wears a black belt, which denotes high competence in a martial art.
- The splash art suggests he is in his .
- This skin again references the Four Beasts of Cardinal Directions, like Udyr's classic, albeit the is antlered, probably paying homage to the Azure Dragon.
- The theme behind Udyr's Ultimate skin was originally conceptualized as one of the possible outcomes for Runeterra. In this future, Udyr reaches inner harmony and conquers his rage during his time with the Ionian monks. He then guards the Hirana Monastery from demons and corrupt monsters that would use the Temples power for the destruction of Runeterra.
- With the release of the short story A Walk with the Voices, the skin itself was made canon into the Runeterra Prime universe as how Udyr looked like during his time in Ionia and for the short period of time after his return to the Freljord.
- His appearance and clothing style parody Japanese monks' appearance, with comically oversized & prayer beads, hakama, geta, samurai's kote, & stylized non-Japanese lungi, yet without the kesa robe. worn
- He also bears a striking resemblance to the Sura Master NPC from Ragnarok Online, if one doesn't count for the hairstyle.
- Spirit Guard Udyr's Level 5 Oni, one of Akuma's alternate forms. Both have bluish glowing skin and aura, a large prayer beads, bear-claw shaped hands, exposed upper bodies and gruffy hairstyle resembling flames. has a similarity to the Street Fighter character
- Using a Dance, Laugh, or Taunt emote command with Spirit Guard Udyr summons whichever spirit corresponds to his current stance. His Dance will summon all four spirits in sequence once any given ability has reached rank five. His Joke summons , which finally explains where Urf's spirit went after being killed by .
- This skin represents his state as a monk after finding his inner harmony and conquering his rage completely, even when fusing with one of the four spirits. This stands in strong contrast to his non-ultimate skins which represent his feral nature and somewhat still-uncontrolled rage.
- After spending 4 points into an ability, he gains the ultimate form of that ability.
- He is taking a group selfie while striking a pose, but his smartphone can't detect .
- got locked out of his own party.
- He was released in celebration of April Fools' Day 2015 along with:
- His Usain Bolt's Signature "Lighting Bolt" Celebration Pose. animation is probably a reference to
- He switches between a onesie for each stance. , , and
- This skin shares the Dragon World theme with:
- can be seen in the background of his splash art.
- This is Udyr's first skin to have a new run animation outside of .