"You belong in a museum!"
- were gold efficient.
|“||Basic attacks grant Malice Charges upon hitting an enemy. After 3 stacks, your next 3 attacks will be at maximum attack speed but deal 50% reduced damage.|
|— In-game tooltip|
- The in-game tooltip is poorly worded. While your character will display as having 2.5 attack speed at 3 stacks, the effect is not a variation of
. The subsequent 3 attacks are performed as a flurry that takes one attack cycle to complete - making the effect more comparable to or , or giving an effective attack speed of 7.5.
- Unlike the latter abilities, the lesser attacks of Typhoon Claws behave entirely like standard basic attacks: they can critically strike (calculated individually per lesser attack); they will trigger all on-attack effects; and will apply on-hit effects. Although the damage modifier will affect AD-modified abilities, as with .
- The 2.5 attack speed is still important for the effect as "one attack cycle" at 2.5 attack speed takes 0.4 seconds.
- The champion is considered to have 2.5 attack speed, rather than 7.5, for the purposes of ability scalings.
- That said, as with , has been special-cased to not interact with the bonus attack speed from Phantom Hit.
- The Phantom Hit of takes precedence over , effectively disabling Typhoon Claws' passive. Be wary when purchasing both.
- It is possible to change target mid-flurry and secondary targets will automatically be chosen if the primary target dies - though the time window for changing targets manually is short.
- side bolts don't contribute to the stacking of malice, as it is on-attack, not on-hit. The flurry however works with the side bolts too, unlike in 's passive which only hits the main target.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.