Affected by Tenacity
with dash or blink
|Charm / Flee / Taunt Forced Action||Blocked||Blocked||Blocked||Yes||Yes|
|Stun and Suspension||Blocked||Blocked||Blocked||Yes||Yes|
- Movement includes basic movement and mobility abilities (i.e. dashes and blinks, such as or ).
- Attack refers to a champion's basic attacks (by default right-click).
- Ability refers to a champion's castable spells (by default , , , and ).
- Spells refer to summoner spells.
- Interrupt refers to whether or not the effect will cancel channeled and charged abilities.
- Removal refers to cleansing effects that can dispel the crowd control debuff.
- Airborne, Knockdown, and Stasis are the only crowd control effects that interrupt dashes and displacements (airborne status is not changed by stasis however).
- Crowd control applied by one's self or an ally cannot be countered in any way (neither reduced, resisted, nor removed), with the exception of self slows (e.g, , , ) which are reduced by slow resist.
- Brittle is a debuff uniquely applied by . It reduces a unit's effective Tenacity by 30% and increases the duration of Airborne effects by that percentage. It is consumed by immobilizes.
- Forced Action crowd control effects end prematurely if the Source is killed.
- All crowd control effects that inhibit attacking also interrupt attack windups. In terms of crowd control, unstoppable basic attacks are interrupted by polymorph only.
- All crowd control effects that inhibit casting will disable abilities that can be recast, unless otherwise stated by the ability.
- Spell shield blocks all components of an ability including crowd control, unless otherwise stated.
- is special cased to be deactivated by all forms of crowd control that would usually interrupt channels.
- The following mobility spells are special to be interrupted by crowd control:
- is knocked down from immobilization.
- and are knocked down from immobilization.
- bounce is prevented from immobilization.
- explosion does not cause him to fly from immobilization or grounding.
- buff is lost immediately from immobilization or polymorph.
- Taunt is the only crowd control that could theoretically break stealth as the status effect is interrupted by declaring attacks.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.