- No additional details.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Recasting the ability does not.
- Pick a Card's cast time for the attack cannot be interrupted.
- Pick a Card will stack and can trigger .
- The first card shown is random but the order always remains the same (
, , , repeat).
- Upon activation, an indicator visible to allies and enemies appears above Twisted Fate to show him shuffling his deck of cards while remaining in the same order, the card he can choose at every moment glows over the others. The selected card is specified for the duration of the enhanced attack.
- Stacked Deck can be blinded (the enhanced attack is not consumed in either case) but can only be mitigated if (the enhanced attack is consumed but the bonus damage is still applied). or missed if Twisted Fate is
- The second cast's name is Gate.
- Both casts count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade, charging , and stacking .
- Destiny will reveal wards and stealthed traps if they are within sight range of a revealed enemy champion.
- Gate will be interrupted if Twisted Fate enters stasis ( , ) while channeling.
- true sight regardless of which one was cast first (enemy champions can still be revealed by Destiny after Paranoia ends if durations permit). will prevent Destiny's
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.