The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Wild Cards will cast from wherever Twisted Fate is at the end of the cast time.
- The initial cast counts as an ability activation for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Recasting the ability does not.
- The enhanced attack triggers against turrets but not jungle plants and wards. It will not trigger against any other structures.
- Pick a Card triggers on-hit effects and thus will stack and trigger .
- The first card shown is random but the order always remains the same (
, , , repeat).
- Upon activation, an indicator visible to allies and enemies appears above Twisted Fate to show him shuffling his deck of cards while remaining in the same order, the card he can choose at every moment glows over the others. The selected card is specified for the duration of the enhanced attack.
- PENDING FOR TEST The interval until the next card is hovered is every time, instead of some times 0.528 and other times 0.495.
- The second cast's name is Gate.
- Both casts count as ability activations for the purposes of on-cast effects such as Spellblade and stacking .
- Twisted Fate cannot recast Destiny while grounded or rooted.
- The nearsight from will overpower the reveal from Destiny regardless of which one was cast first (enemy champions can still be revealed by Destiny after Paranoia ends if durations permit).
- Using the recast will inform allies with a ping.
- Both allies and enemies can see an indicator at the targeted location of where Twisted Fate will appear.
- The following table refers for interactions while Twisted Fate is channeling:
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.