Twin Shadows is a finished item in League of Legends.
- 70 ability power = 1522.5
- 10% cooldown reduction = 266.67
- 7% movement speed = 276.5
- is gold efficient, without its active.
- The ghosts have a movement speed of 667, and can go up to 4000 units away.
- If no enemy champion is alive when the item is activated, the ghost will look around for 3 seconds and then despawn.
- Champions who are stealthed at the moment is activated will not be targeted or chased by the ghosts.
- However, if a ghost has locked onto a champion that then proceeds to enter stealth before the ghost makes contact, the ghost will continue to chase until its duration ends or the champion leaves stealth.
- If the champion using dies when ghosts are active and they fail to reach an enemy champion, they would return to where the owner died and remain idle until they expire.
- On Twisted Treeline, Spectral Pursuit. and share the same active and cooldown, even though the active isn't named
- Because the ghosts target the closest enemy champions even when you don't have sight of them, this item is an excellent scouting tool.
- Its active can make it a useful item on mages that lack crowd control.
- A well timed spell shield can negate the effect of a ghost coming into contact with a champion.
- It is possible for both ghosts to hit the same champion, but the effect and duration is only refreshed.
- With this is mind, when chasing or being chased, you can try to soak up both ghosts to eliminate them as a threat.
- Ghosts may not pass over any blocked terrain, such as , you may use this to your advantage to prevent the vision or slow effects for a time.
- The summoned ghosts look somewhat similar to the jungle wraiths.
- The item was originally called Wraith Collar.
- Can be found in the shop by searching for "Spooky Ghosts".
- "Release The Hounds!", "Get Spooked!" or "Ghostbusters!" are phrases commonly shouted when Twin Shadows is activated.
- In the Crystal Scar, the ghosts gained bonus movement speed while moving over the Speed Shrines.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.