- / g
- The movement speed and active must have a combined value of at least 112g for to be gold efficient.
- Because the ghosts target the closest enemy champions even when you don't have sight of them, this item is an excellent scouting tool.
- Champions who are stealthed at the moment Twin Shadows is activated will not be targeted or chased by the ghosts.
- However, if a ghost has locked onto a champion that then proceeds to enter stealth before the ghost makes contact, the ghost will continue to chase until its duration ends or the champion leaves stealth.
- The ghosts appear to have around 450 movement speed and look somewhat similar to jungle wraiths.
- This would make the maximum range of the ghosts 2700.
- It's useful for even mages, the ones who entirely lack CC and could find the magic resistance enjoyable can safely pick this item.
- A well timed spellshield can negate the effect of a ghost coming into contact with a champion
- It is possible for both ghosts to hit the same champion, but the effect and duration is only refreshed.
- With this is mind, when chasing or being chased, you can try to soak up both ghosts to eliminate them as a threat.
- In the Crystal Scar, the ghosts will gain bonus movement speed while moving over the Speed Shrines.
- The item was originally called Wraith Collar.
- The icon for this item looks blue while in-game. However, it looks red and purple in summoners' match history.
- Can be found in the shop by searching for "Spooky Ghosts"
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Basic items
- Advanced items
- Finished items
- Minion and Turret items
- Special Game Mode Exclusive items
- Removed items
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.