Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
This article or section may contain obsolete information, but exists here for historical purposes.
- If there are less than two enemy champions alive, only one ghost is summoned.
- If no enemy champions are alive upon activation, the ghosts will wander for 3 seconds and then disappear.
- The ghosts have a movement speed of 667.
- The ghosts have a pathing radius of 25 (rounded up).
- The active can be used regardless of if there are no enemy champions in range and the ghosts will seek them up to the capped range despite of this.
- The ghosts will chase champions even if they are in stealth.
- If the user dies while the ghosts fail to chase an enemy champion, they will return to their user's corpse and remain idle until expiration.
- Because the ghosts target the closest enemy champions even when you don't have sight of them, this item is an excellent scouting tool.
- Its active can make it a useful item on mages that lack crowd control.
- A well timed spell shield can negate the effect of a ghost coming into contact with a champion.
- It is possible for both ghosts to hit the same champion, but the effect and duration is only refreshed.
- With this is mind, when chasing or being chased, you can try to soak up both ghosts to eliminate them as a threat.
- Ghosts may not pass over any blocked terrain, such as , you may use this to your advantage to prevent the vision or slow effects for a time.
- This item can be combined with the rune Glacial Augment to create large fields of slow without even needing to aim.
- The summoned ghosts look somewhat similar to the jungle wraiths.
- The item was originally called Wraith Collar.
- Can be found in the shop by searching for "Spooky Ghosts".
- On Twisted Treeline, Spectral Pursuit. and shared the same active and cooldown, even though the active wasn't named
- In the Crystal Scar, the ghosts gained bonus movement speed while moving over the Speed Shrines.
- On June 12th, 2020, the Preseason 2021 Gameplay Plans revealed a redrawn version of the item icon.
- Starter items
- Potions and Consumables
- Distributed items
- Basic items
- Epic items
- Legendary items
- Mythic items
- Ornn's Mythic item upgrades
- Champion exclusive items
- Minion and Turret items
- Removed items