The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Attacks against structures will not grant bonus Fury, but will still reset the timer on Fury decay.
- Bloodlust can still be activated even if Tryndamere does not have any Fury.
- Mocking Shout can be cast even if Tryndamere does not have sight of targets.
- Mocking Shout very briefly reveals Tryndamere if he uses it while in the fog of war to enemies.
- Mocking Shout cannot be cast without a valid target nearby.
- The ability will lighten up once an enemy champion gets in range, even if invisible, thus allowing their detection.
- Drain-type effects such as life steal, spell vamp, and omnivamp are applied before the damage reduction of Undying Rage takes place. As such, these attacks will heal as if the full damage was dealt, despite being unable to bring Tryndamere below a minimal health amount.
- Tryndamere will be reduced to 1 health from executing effects (e.g. , ) despite Undying Rage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.