- No additional notes.
- Pillar of Ice displaces allied units away from the area but does not render them airborne.
- Pillar of Ice cannot be placed inside impassable terrain. Attempting to do so will cause the pillar to spawn in the nearest available spot of accessible terrain, similar to and traps such as .
- Pillar Of Ice triggers in-combat effects such as drawing turret aggro, applying and .
- Applies spell damage on initial cast and deals persistent damage afterwards.
- The total value of armor, magic resist and damage that will be dealt is determined at the point of cast. Temporary boosts/reductions in resistances or health (e.g, , , ) will affect those values if they are active before cast, but will not affect those values if they come into effect afterwards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.